PDA

View Full Version : good move

aussieshep
01-11-2002, 08:57 AM
We adopted Guinness one year ago. She is the best thing that has ever happened to us. She does everything from frisbee, to obedience, to flyball, to agility! She's a real wonder dog and has also created lots of opportunities for my husband and I to meet new people where we have recently moved. I wouldn't be without her!

Logan
01-11-2002, 09:32 AM
Guiness sounds like a wonderful pet! I absolutely adore watching those dogs perform in the agility trials. Have never been in person, but have seen lots on tv.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Aussieshep. We look forward to getting to know you better, and Guiness too!!

Logan

aussieshep
01-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I've finally managed to figure out the image and signature codes! :D

aussieshep
01-11-2002, 09:38 AM
OOPS, wow, those pics are way too big, I'll have to change that. :eek:

jennifert
01-11-2002, 10:18 AM
Goodness gracious, what a gorgeous girl you are Guinness! (That's a lot of "G"s for one sentence! ;) )I have always admired dogs and their owners who can do agility, flyball and the like! I would like to teach Duncan how to do all that but I'm a sucker! if I ask him to do it and he doesn't want to, I just let it go... :)
I' glad that Guinness is helping you and your husband settle in in your new town! Don't be offended if it takes your new friends a few weeks to remember your name and they call you "Guinness's Mom"! They'll come around eventually! :D
Welcome to Pet Talk from Duncan and I!

mugsy
01-11-2002, 11:23 AM
Ok jennifert...enough with the alliteration! lol aussieshep...love Guiness. We have a full Aussie and a 3/4 Aussie and I love them both dearly. They have such different personalities. Also, I've been to Thunder Bay to Fort William and I thought it was a pretty cool town! Welcome to PetTalk

tatsxxx11
01-11-2002, 12:12 PM
What a beauty you are Guinness!! And what fun it must be to share your talent and love for agility, flyball and the likes with your humans!! Welcome to you gorgeous Guinness and Aussieshep, from Sandra, Cody and Star!

kobieeli
01-11-2002, 03:09 PM
Welcome, Aussieshep! We too have an Aussie, and we can't believe we survived without one all our lives--they're such awesome dogs, intelligent, affectionate, humorous, and so devoted. Eli is a frisbee dog, but we'd love to get him into flyball too.

Enjoy your Guiness! :D

delidog
01-12-2002, 06:38 AM
welcome to pet talk...animals and their pet humans are wonderful here...you'll enjoy...i wish i could see a picture of your precious guiness...i love aussies!!! keep us posted...and welcome!!!the deli dog :)

AdoreMyDogs
01-12-2002, 08:48 PM
Welcome to PetTalk, AussieShep! Guinness is absolutely beautiful and your love for her is so endearing :) I am glad you joined us, you sound like a great addition :) Please give Guinness a hug for me :)

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: AdoreMyDogs ]