PDA

View Full Version : Re-set button.

catland
11-24-2003, 05:51 PM
Sid sometimes forgets that he likes to sleep at the foot of our bed. Especially if there is a towel there for him. :)

So a couple of days ago I picked him up off the couch and put him on the bed and he's been sleeping there ever since. It's like I have to press his re-set button to remind him that he likes to sleep there.:D

jenluckenbach
11-24-2003, 06:44 PM
hee hee ........ silly kitty

CatDad
11-24-2003, 07:38 PM
I do that to Bob sometimes. He will start sleeping somewhere else and I will pick him up and set him where I want.

It it like he says "Oh yea, I remember now."

It is pretty cute.:)

catnapper
11-25-2003, 07:31 AM
Naahhh, perhaps they too like to go on "vacation" He spent some time away from his favorite spot, and since you brought him backl to it, perhaps he thinks its time to go back to real life! LOL:p

catmandu
11-25-2003, 09:56 AM
The Found Cats sleep where they please , although the Futon Mattress is getting a workout. the Siamese sleep together , and Moose and Princess are loners!As is Nugget!

11-25-2003, 10:09 AM
Same thing here, but with Inka's food! She is always begging for food whenever she sees me; mostly I just pick her up and shows her where her foodbowl is ;) :p

gini
11-25-2003, 10:33 AM
I find that Rascal will select one spot and slip there for months.

And then one day - that's it - he is tired of that chair or place on the bed and will select a brand new place to sleep.

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-25-2003, 10:52 AM
What a cute story! Silly kitty!!

lynnestankard
11-25-2003, 10:58 AM
He he he he - aren't they all silly kitties?!

If I dare to move Ketchum when he's asleep he runs away totally terrified!! Wish he wouldn't do that - it's very sad.

Lynne

catland
12-17-2003, 02:56 PM
Re-set button update.

Well, after Sid decided that he liked sleeping at the foot of the bed, Joxer also decided that it was a swell place to sleep. (He would usually sleep on the headboard or next to my pillow).

I averted disaster by putting another towel at the foot of the bed. Its a first come/first serve situation. Who ever gets there first gets their choice of towel. Its nice because these two don't
fight over territory.

I've also since discovered that the green towel is better than the blue towel. I wasn't sure what they liked better, the towel or the location, so I switched towels one day and the first one there went straight for the green towel.
:D