PDA

View Full Version : Ruff is gone:(

Tina
11-24-2003, 03:22 PM
With everything happening here lately. Just having a baby and all. I haven't really haven't had a chance to tell anyone about Ruff. I can't believe he is gone:( I keep thinking he will be in the yard barking at us when we come up in the drive way. And greet us when we come into the yard.

Sometime between Tuesday and Thursday evening about 2 weeks ago Ruff passed away. We knew that he was starting to slow down some. But we thought he was fine. At least that is what the vet said. We think he died of old age. We just took him in for a visit first of November, and all his test came back fine. I just don't understand. The vet said he was probably older then we thought.

Sorry I didn't tell anyone I just haven't really felt like talking about it.

Rest In Peace Ruffy we will miss you dearly:( :(

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid84/pd3fbd418f846d42df5069388571028af/facd300a.jpg

anna_66
11-24-2003, 03:26 PM
This is such sad news. I'm sorry to hear about Ruff.

May he rest in peace.

Aspen and Misty
11-24-2003, 03:26 PM
O Tine ::hugs::

If you need to talk I'm hear- I'm sending you a PM right now ::hugs::

Ashley :(

wolfsoul
11-24-2003, 03:28 PM
Awww, RIP Ruff. :( I'm so sorry Tina.

But where there is life, there is death, and you just brought a new life into the world. :)

Miss Meow
11-24-2003, 03:29 PM
I'm so sorry Tina {{{hugs}}}. Rest in peace, Ruff.

captain
11-24-2003, 03:34 PM
Tina,

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thoughts are with you.

Have fun at the RB Ruff.

Dogz
11-24-2003, 03:47 PM
Oh Tina. {{HUGS}}
:( I am so sorry.

RIP Ruff, have fun at the RB.

Amber
11-24-2003, 03:53 PM
Oh Dear! Tina, and Family,

I am so so sorry for your beloved pets passing. Ruff was a great dog, and he will with watching over you and your family. RIP sweet Ruff, you will be truley missed....Alot-
:( :( :(

primabella
11-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Oh Tina I'm so sorry. *hugs* RIP Sweet Ruff. He was such a handsome boy :( :( :(

tatsxxx11
11-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Oh no:( Dear Tina, I'm so, so sorry. What a beautiful, beautiful boy your Ruff was. I know your heart is breaking and the sudden loss, especially difficult to accept. My most sincere sympathies to you and your family. Rest easy now sweet Ruff and bask in the warmth and comfort of the Rainbow Bridgen until you and your Mom are together again. HUGS to you Tina. Love, Sandra

lovemyshiba
11-24-2003, 05:15 PM
Oh Tina I am so sorry to hear of Ruff's passing.
I know how hard it is, and I don't blame you for not telling us sooner--you were having a baby!!!

RIP Ruff, and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.

Foam
11-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Tina, I'm so sorry. Just remember he is out of pain, young and running free again. =)
May he always be in your heart.
Rest In Heavenly Peace, Ruff. We miss you.

jenluckenbach
11-24-2003, 05:20 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss. :(

KYS
11-24-2003, 05:55 PM
Sorry to hear about Ruff.
Sending lots of hugs!

Karen

dukedogsmom
11-24-2003, 07:00 PM
So sorry to hear this. It must be hard, I know. I get tears just thinking about losing Duke. I pray he dies at home instead of at the vet. That's one thing you can be thankful for. I'm sure you made him very happy.

sabies
11-24-2003, 08:26 PM
So sorry to hear. It may not ease the pain now but try to take comfort knowing that he had a great life, he didn't suffer in the end, and now he is running and playing again. My thoughts are with you!

slick
11-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Oh Tina I'm sooo sorry to hear of Ruff's passing. I just know that he's up there at the RB watching over you and your family and he's saving a place for you when the time comes.:(

RIP Ruff. Please say hi to Toshie and Trixie. I just know that you are all friends by now.

CathyBogart
11-25-2003, 12:45 AM
I'm so sorry...

Rest well at the bridge Ruff!

Twisterdog
11-25-2003, 01:23 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Losing a pet is never easy, our thoughts are with you.

Was Ruff being cared for by a relative or pet sitter? I noticed you said he passed away sometime between Tuesday and Thursday evening. I know you wish you could have been with him during his last days.

You'll see him again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Tina
11-25-2003, 09:57 AM
Thanks everyone for the kind words. This really has been hard on my husband specially since he has known Ruff longer.

Yes, Ruff was being taken care of by some friends. They didn't tell us about Ruff until we came home Thursday. They said he was fine Tuesday. But they didn't say anything about Wednesday. They said they found him dead on Thursday morning. They said they feed the everyone Wednesday but I really don't know. They act like they don't know when he passed away. So that is why I have no idea. I don't think I'll be letting them take care of my animals anymore. I just don't think they done their job right.:(

ramanth
11-25-2003, 03:32 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Ruff. :(

*hugs*