PDA

View Full Version : M,J at number 1

Rio and Me
11-24-2003, 11:46 AM
M, Jackson is number one in the charts, considering his resent convictions people still love his music, (i like some but not all of them).
he is denying all charges!
i dont know if our charts are the same as yours?
Ky and Rio

Samantha Puppy
11-24-2003, 11:47 AM
scandals = sales

Sad but true. I am not surprised in the least that he's at No. 1.

babolaypo65
11-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Rio and Me
M, Jackson is number one in the charts, considering his resent convictions people still love his music, (i like some but not all of them).
he is denying all charges!
i dont know if our charts are the same as yours?
Ky and Rio

Just to clarify, MJ hasn't been convicted, I don't think he's even been charged yet.

I suspect many folks are buying things for the ebay value should he be found guilty later. My local news said MJ albums were flying off the shelves over the weekend.

Dogz
11-24-2003, 05:23 PM
I know I won't be buying any of his music. I have never liked it.:p

babolaypo65
11-24-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
I know I won't be buying any of his music. I have never liked it.:p
Ditto! well, I haven't liked anything since about 1983!

RICHARD
11-25-2003, 02:32 PM
LOL...

Some MJ trivia..

Here in Lost Angeles a school building named after
MJ had the plaque covered because some parents objected.

At the Festival of Lights in Griffith Park the last song you hear is MJ's version of "Santa Claus
is Coming to Town".

One band has been banned from playing "Thriller"
in the Macy's TG parade....

Funny,

Woody Allen was able to have a relationship with
a minor and was never punished....

IttyBittyKitty
11-26-2003, 05:10 AM
That had me in stitches! The idiots who buy music according to "what's hot and what's not" clearly cannot tell the difference between "good" publicity and "bad" publicity.

I think Britney needs to murder someone to save her flagging career!

Meanwhile, on our charts we have skanky teenage girls who cannot sing. Yet the population, like a flock of sheep, flock to the music stores to buy their crap. Argh, Holly Valance, argh. Mediocrity coming to a store near you............

2kitties
11-26-2003, 08:27 AM
LOVE BRITNEY!!!

G.P.girl
11-26-2003, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by IttyBittyKitty
That had me in stitches! The idiots who buy music according to "what's hot and what's not" clearly cannot tell the difference between "good" publicity and "bad" publicity.

Meanwhile, on our charts we have skanky teenage girls who cannot sing. Yet the population, like a flock of sheep, flock to the music stores to buy their crap. Argh, Holly Valance, argh. Mediocrity coming to a store near you............
*snort* hahaha lol.....lmao:D