PDA

View Full Version : Original Oliver

Barbara
11-24-2003, 07:30 AM
A very handsome tuxie boy is our special kitty today:)

You look so cute with your red collar and your white chin.

Of course you are the king of the world -nobody is in doubt about that. We would happily bow under your paw:)

Have a very special day, little Oliver, with lots of fun and treats:)

tatsxxx11
11-24-2003, 08:54 AM
Good Morning Oliver! I don't know Ollie, must be something about the name; my Oliver thinks he's "King of the World" too!:D You're one extra special Tuxie boy; so handsome, full of personality with a real love for life!:) Your human was given the greatest gift of all the day you chose her as your own; the gift of unconditional love and friendship! You're doing one fine job bringing much joy and happiness to your family; keep up the good work, sweet, sweet boy! Congratulations to Oliver, "King of the World" and our most deserving Cat of the Day!! Wear your crown proudly precious Ollie! Hugs and purrrs to our Monday honoree from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

catmandu
11-24-2003, 09:19 AM
Owesome Ollie ,, now all you need is a Cat Buddy called Stan! You are a handsome Tux , and all the Found Cats say that there couldnt be a better pick , that Ollie COTD!!!!

Jax
11-24-2003, 12:11 PM
What a pretty cat! Such striking black and white colors with that sweet little face. Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-24-2003, 12:17 PM
Oliver
What a handsome boy you are!!! Your sweet picture warmed my cold Kansas morning!!! I was so glad to meet you. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!:D

kathy
11-24-2003, 12:40 PM
Your Oliver looks just like my Spats who I just adore to pieces. He has to nuzzle every second that I'm at home and whine at me until I turn on the faucet in the kitchen for him to drink water from. I bet Oliver has white on his back paws too.

Actually my Ollie is an orange tabby. And he is Spats very laid-back brother.

I love them both madly, how could I not?

Prairie Purrs
11-24-2003, 02:29 PM
Love them tuxies! :D Special Thanksgiving week wishes to Oliver from Katie, Hagrid, and Gatsby, the Denver tuxies, who hope Ollie gets lots of turkey treats!

Sada
11-24-2003, 03:45 PM
Oliver--(awe)liver did you know you're wearing a TUX??? GET OUT! fancy boy!

Dan Holder
11-24-2003, 04:38 PM
He looks very happy and contented, and no wonder. Being in a shelter, and suddenly having a great home and all the love. He's a lucky little guy.

sasha the cat
11-24-2003, 05:01 PM
Mew, Me-eow! Ollie, what a handsome boy you are. Purrrrrrr, I love your tuxedo fur -- such a spiffy look to you.

The lucky one who got you as a birthday gift is the luckiest purr~son in the world. Mew, my human brother got the late, great Tiggy [b. 1985, d. 2000] for his 11th birthday. The best gift ever is a darling pet to love and cherish.

Your purr~son said: "He thinks he is king of the world!" Well, you are the king of the world...and I'm Sasha, the Queen so we really should get together.

So, Mr Purr~recious, have a wonderful day celebrating being King of the World and COTD. You've stolen my KatMa's heart.

Here is a picture of my human brother, Mark with the late Tiggy AKA the best cat in the universe . It was taken May 21, 2000. Mark's sweetheart, Cherry is the beautiful girl in the photo. Tiggy turned 15 on August 17th, 2000 and Mark turned 26 September 28th that year.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p7885dace7f9a9b9cee2b9bd3555963c5/fc1a4547.jpg

Steffi N
11-24-2003, 07:42 PM
What a wonderful thing your parents did for your birthday, to give a kitty a forever home and you a special friend. He is a darling tux boy and I am sure his is a happy kingdom. Congratulations, Oliver, on being our Cat of the Day and I know you and your special purrson will have many happy years together.

CatDad
11-24-2003, 08:53 PM
What a great Boy you are Oliver.:)

Your parents are so lucky that you chose them.:) You sound like a great guy and keep up the good work.:D

Congratulations on being COTD!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-25-2003, 12:31 AM
Hi handsome Oliver. :) You sure are a gorgeous tuxie boy. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D