PDA

View Full Version : My day at "daddy's"....[as written by Moosey, himself] ;)

Moose
11-23-2003, 06:33 PM
From the pawz of MooSee --
Wow guyz, I had a grrrr-ate day todayz! My mommy had to help a friend move into her new house so she dropped me off at Josh's house so I wouldn't be alone all day. It was sooo much fun, and daddy [yes, I call him daddy now....;)] sayz I was a good boy. We played from the minute I got there to the second I left......well, almost that long. :p We got a little tired so we stretched out on the couch and watched some TeeVee. My mommy came to pick me up and we were sound asleep. So, I guess we didn't play as much I thoughtz we did. :p Either way, it was sooo much fun.....and my mommy said daddy is coming over tomorrow night. That meanz we getz-ta playz again!!! HaHa, yeeees. ;)

Happy tail wagz and sloppy kissez,
MooSee

PS -- I wish he would come over now.......but mommy, daddy, and some of their friendz are going out to "party." HaHa.....riiiight. ;) I guess that meanz I need to figure out something destructive to do so my mommy can be awfully proud of me when she gets home! ;) :p :D

CamCamPup33
11-23-2003, 07:14 PM
MooooSe,
Sunds like u hadda grrreat time! Sumtymes all dat playin makes me tired too.. By da way, how was da teevee? Me and mum alwayz watch it too!

Kissez,
CamEE

Foam
11-23-2003, 07:15 PM
MooSee--
Gude luck! :eek: Humanz are wEErd! Waht iz a partee n-ewayz? It is part uv a tee? :p Anywayz, thatz cule dat yu hadz so much fun! Mama'z grandpaw came ovurr tuday, so I had fun tuz. =) Oh I havz an idea fur sumthin tu destroye...Howz ubout sum reel expensive stuf? Dat's alwayz numee tu chew on! Like sum vases, or sum pikture framez!!!
Ozee =)

Amber
11-23-2003, 07:18 PM
MooSEE

Gwad yu hadz Fun!! Da TeeVeee is really sumthing huh MossEE?
We watch it tuu!!
LuvV,
KatEE

Moose
11-23-2003, 08:34 PM
From the pawz of MooSee --
Yeah.....it waz fun. My mommy is just getting ready to go out.....I still have yet to decide what I want to destroyz. It'll be good.....I know it will. :D :D

Happy tail wagz and sloppy kissez,
MooSee