PDA

View Full Version : Have you guys met Rascal?

petlover
11-23-2003, 01:17 PM
This is Rascal. She is a calico. VERY friendly kitty. She is my age. My mom got her a week before I was born. She was 4 weeks old. SO... She is a little older then me.:rolleyes: I think that it cool though. But wow, how old is she in cat years???:eek: :eek:

rg_girlca
11-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Very nice to meet you Rascal.
You are a very pretty girl.

CatDad
11-23-2003, 05:40 PM
Rascal is a very pretty lady.:)

I think that it would be cool to have a cat that you grew up with.:D

From my calculations on different age charts that I found, I would say between 70 - 75. Every one have a slightly different opinion on the specifics, but I lumped them all together.

petlover
11-24-2003, 07:44 PM
WOW!:eek: Then Rascal is like ANCIENT!:D Funny. I also have Dolly. She is a tabby. I have had her since I was about 4 I think. She is another old kitty. Neither one of them acts old though. I love it when they act like they are still a kitten!:D :D

catmandu
11-25-2003, 09:39 AM
Its not how old you are , its how fast you can get to the dish , when the Feeder comes! Found Cats Motto!

CatDad
11-25-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by petlover
WOW!:eek: Then Rascal is like ANCIENT!:D Funny. I also have Dolly. She is a tabby. I have had her since I was about 4 I think. She is another old kitty. Neither one of them acts old though. I love it when they act like they are still a kitten!:D :D
Well I wouldn't say ancient, but they are getting on in years.;)

Even though a kitty is that old in human years it doesn't have to mean that they slow down alot. Some might, but we had a kitty that lived to be 21 and until she got sick you would have never know how old she was by the way she acted.:D

catmandu, I agree.:D