PDA

View Full Version : Trilok

jenluckenbach
11-23-2003, 06:32 AM
What a handsome guy you are indeed! And you have such impeccible taste, seeking out only the best of homes. I am glad that your search ahd such a happy ending. Thank you for brightening my day with your sweet face.

blaurie2
11-23-2003, 07:16 AM
What a great story, a home hunting kitty! I wander if he jumped into everyone's clean laundry!:D :D :D One of my first kitties, a bazillion years ago, was a canteloupe eating cat. Well Trilok, you did a great job on your family adoption, obvivously made them very happy and proud. Congrats on being cat of the day, hope you get lots of clean laundry and canteloupe!:D

smokey the elder
11-23-2003, 07:26 AM
Trilok just recognizes that quality control is very important, and wanted to audit any prospective homes! ;) :D

Pam
11-23-2003, 07:44 AM
Well Trilok I think your story may have been one of the cutest I have read in a long time. How "totally cat" of you to walk into the home of a complete stranger and find that laundry basket full of clean clothes to nestle in. I guess you knew right then and there that this was home sweet home. My two boys have never tasted cantaloupe and are now feeling very deprived. :D :D You have certainly put a big smile on my face this morning, just as I know you do for your humans every day. Enjoy yourself today little Trilok, our Sunday Cat of the Day!

Bari_d
11-23-2003, 08:12 AM
Trilock, you are a wise boy - selected just the best of furrever homes! Oh, and cantelope was a favorite of a couple of our cats some years ago... the same cats also liked watermelon and corn! Trilock, you are very handsome, and it was a pleasure to meet you this morning! Yet another "happy cat!"

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

tatsxxx11
11-23-2003, 09:07 AM
Oh Trilock, you've made my day with your delightful adoption story!:D What a discerning fellow you are! You sure do know how to pick your people, don't you sweetheart?And just like Goldilocks, no settling for you; they had to be "just right!":D Sorry you couldn't avoid the "big snip" day:eek: But it really was for the best. And besides, I'm sure your family more than made up for the indignity with lots of extra loving, cantaloupe and a warm basket of laundry to snuggle in!:) You're just too cute for words, handsome Trilock!:) Enjoy your reign as our handsome, clever, most deserving Cat of the Day! Lots of love, hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Jax
11-23-2003, 10:19 AM
Trilok is so cute! With his pale little nose and brilliant eyes - such a handsome devil. Congrats to Tri, Our Adorable Kitty of the Day! :) :D :)

catmandu
11-23-2003, 12:32 PM
Actuallt that is how Nugget and Smokey found thier homes , by appearing on the Front Porch ,and lettingme know that they liked my Hotel. Trilock , you are an unique Cat. I dont think that any of my Cats would have taken the cantelope!But that it is the thing that makes you specail , Terrific , Tremendous Trilock , COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-23-2003, 01:07 PM
Trilok
What a handsome fellow you are! I loved reading your story this morning. What a rascal you are! Kind of like Goldie Locks trying out the 3 bears beds deciding which you liked best! Congratulations, sweetheart, on finding your forever home, and being our special Cat of the Day too!:D

rg_girlca
11-23-2003, 01:25 PM
Trilok, what a handsome fella you are and smart too. You knew exactly which home to settle in forever.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.:)

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

judymin61
11-23-2003, 02:31 PM
Hi Trilok,
What an interesting name and I like it:) You are such a handsome cat:) And obviously very smart as you found just the right place to stay! Much better place than living with a cat who doesn't like you, lol. Congratulations on being today's COTD:D

CatDad
11-23-2003, 03:00 PM
Trilok what a good looking boy you are and what a great adoption story.:)

Congratulations on being COTD.

Get lots of extra cantaloupe today, of course extra love.:D

sasha the cat
11-23-2003, 03:41 PM
Mew, Hi Trilok -- mew-mew I see you took matters into your own paws, just like I did. Sometimes we pussycats just have to be ultra resourceful find our people and forever palaces! I love fresh laundry, especially when it is still warm from the dryer.

Cantaloupe -- I purrsonally don't like it but it is one of KatMa's favourite fruits. If you visit us in Montreal, Canada KatMa will make sure there is plenty of cantaloupe for you...

You are one cutie boy cat ... mew, can you hear my heart racing? Have a great life with your purrfect people who appreciate having you as King of the castle.

Steffi N
11-23-2003, 07:27 PM
Trilok, you had to make sure you had the purrfect home to grace with your presence forever. Your family is very lucky that you picked them. Congratulations on being our beautiful Cat of the Day, and enjoy some extra cantaloupe.

krazyaboutkatz
11-23-2003, 11:59 PM
Hi gorgeous Trilok.:) I'm so glad to hear that you were able to pick out your forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D I'm sure you'll get all the cantelope you can eat today. :)

Dan Holder
11-24-2003, 04:36 PM
Better contact the company that makes your fabric softener and tell them they have an endorsement from the Cat Of The Day. It's really special that a kitty would choose his family so carefully. How flattering!