PDA

View Full Version : Very Shocking

petlover
11-23-2003, 12:05 AM
Ok, you know those hunters that I was telling you about. It wasn't a puppy that was over there yelping, it was a dog barking. It looks like a cocker spaniel/ beagle mix. Noon is at the house right now. The dog is still whining. They tied it up in the garage of that old house that they are using for a club. They left it a bit of food and water which was one thing good I guess. I feel sorry for the poor thing. I wonder why they left him/her there when she/he was at their house the whole time. Do ya'll think that he may have been trying to abandon her/him? I certanly hope not. If noone comes by 4:00 P.M. tomorrow afternoon, I am going to call the City and have them go pick up the poor puppy and leave a note, or... What do ya'll think I should do?:confused:

binka_nugget
11-23-2003, 01:06 AM
I think maybe you can leave a note or speak to them about maybe letting you take it out for walks and playing with it once in a while.

petlover
11-23-2003, 11:51 AM
That is a good idea! Thanks Binka_Nugget!;)

2kitties
11-23-2003, 02:37 PM
I think you should talk with your parents about this. It isn't safe for you to be over there if the hunters are as you describe them. Don't get yourself hurt over this.

petlover
11-23-2003, 10:42 PM
ey Binka_Nugget, I love your new sig.!!:D

binka_nugget
11-24-2003, 02:04 AM

Tonya
11-24-2003, 07:45 AM
I think you should talk with your parents about this. It isn't safe for you to be over there if the hunters are as you describe them. Don't get yourself hurt over this.

I agree.