PDA

View Full Version : Hi i'm new

MeowKlauz
11-22-2003, 09:53 PM
Hi i'm new here and everyone seems to know eackothers cats so i would like to introduce my cat Osker. i don't know what breed he is the place we got him from said he was a demestic shorthair but you should see his tail its like POOF:eek:
but he is very lovable and when he's hyper its hilarious he'll run throught the house meowing. he's only 2 years old. i'm hoping to get some pictures but i might not get any. :(

Karen
11-22-2003, 11:07 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! What color is Osker Poof-tail? ;)

trayi52
11-22-2003, 11:14 PM
Hi MeowKlauz
Tell us about oskar, what color is he. So he likes to run through the house making noise uh? Well we hope you can get some pictures, but if you don't you can still tell us all about osker, he sounds like a fun kitty. Welcome to pet talk!:)

tray

jazzcat
11-22-2003, 11:39 PM
Hi and welcome to PT!

I'd love to see pictures of your kitty too.

trayi52
11-22-2003, 11:45 PM
jazzcat
I know I am straying from the topic, but I notice you are from east Tn, I am from middle Tn, now if we just had a west Tn here, we would pretty much have Tn covered.:)

CatDad
11-23-2003, 01:03 AM
Welcome to PT.:D I hope you will enjoy yourself here.

If you do get pictures we would love to see your kitty.:)

catcrazylady
11-23-2003, 01:13 AM
Welcome aboard! Tell us all about Osker even if you don't have any pictures. He sounds like fun!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

IttyBittyKitty
11-23-2003, 03:15 AM
I'd love to see some pics of your kitty. I have two kitties, a meezer-cross and a ragdoll. They keep me very busy!

jenluckenbach
11-23-2003, 05:25 AM
Welcome to you and Oskar. Maybe he is a domestic medium hair cat. If you got him at a young age, his fur might not have been fully gron yet. I too, would love to know what Oskar looks like.

neko1
11-23-2003, 08:11 AM
Welcome!! We'd love to see pictures of your kitty:)

MeowKlauz
11-23-2003, 08:20 AM
Osker has a small orange nose and blue-green eyes he is grey with very nice black markings he has small amounts of light brownish fur all over so when he's out in the sun all his brown shows and he looks like he changes color. his poof-tail looks like a racoon its grey with black stripes around it. he is very curious which is natural. he'll sit on the porch and watch birds or squirrels or even our neighbors cat who is extremly friendly. as long as you pet my neighbor's cat, he likes you. he'll walk right over to you but thats off topic. anyway osker's hobbies are sleeping, laying down, relaxing, taking a break and whenever he finishes doing any of those he runs through the house all hyper. the first day we got him was my birthday december 15 he kept playing with the ornaments on the christmas tree so my mom said to play with him and his new toy. so i did and we have a glass coffee table and he jumped up and BING:eek: it freaked him out and he hid behind the christmas tree. I also have tons of nicknames for him like fuzzy, fuzzybutt, Osky and occasionally Osker-boy.

catmandu
11-23-2003, 12:51 PM
Another welcome to Pet Talk , and all the Found Cats say Meeeow to Orange Oskar , thier new Friend! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!

Toby's Mommy
11-23-2003, 01:32 PM
welcome to pt!!

hope you can get some pics up!!

Kirsten
11-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Welcomexccccccccccc7zu7ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

(oops, my Luna has just added that, probably her welcome to you and your kitty! :))

Kirsten

kimlovescats
11-23-2003, 02:42 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, you will LOVE it here. Everyone is very friendly and you will get lots of helpful advice! Hope to see pics of your Oscar soon!

;)

Felicia's Mom
11-23-2003, 03:19 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I have 2 cats, Felicia a DSH and Beau a Burmese.

rg_girlca
11-23-2003, 03:44 PM
A hearty welcome to Pet Talk. I'm sure you are going to love it here.

Your Osker sounds like a real beauty. My guys do the same thing, run up and down the hall going in and out of rooms like a tornado.
It's cute to see them doing this, but not at 1 or 2 in the morning.

Hope to hear more from you and about your Osker.:)