PDA

View Full Version : Caught him!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-22-2003, 07:57 PM
I finally caught Tubby in the act of licking on Peanut - and aggrivating her. She puts up with it for a little while, the hauls off and swats him one. :rolleyes: I was surprised to see this particular case because Tubby doesn't climb up to the back of the couch much anymore. Peanut is there all the time, and I figured it was to get away from him. But evidently this time he just had to lick and followed her up.

I think he's just being a good brother and helping her groom herself, but unfortunately she doesn't see it that way. :rolleyes:
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p7d5f0579a9a197779b5976ff5a84a8c1/fa7e72b1.jpg

Oh, and he was licking her back - where her hair is stuck up - not her butt. ;) :D

PayItForward
11-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Siblings ;) :)

rg_girlca
11-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Aww what a good brother you are Tubby. I'm sure Peanut will realize this some day also:)

kimlovescats
11-22-2003, 08:27 PM
Oh how sweet! Another brother / sister duo!!! Just melts my heart!:D

stacwase
11-22-2003, 09:00 PM
:D

Wish you'd caught a picture of her swatting him! ;)

catnapper
11-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Just like brothers and sisters - "I can do it myself!" Slap/kick/punch... in this case, swat.

Does he then go running to mommy to tattle?:)

shais_mom
11-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Awww what a good brother!! ;) :) :p

slick
11-22-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh, and he was licking her back - where her hair is stuck up - not her butt. ;) :D
:D :D Thanks for explaining that Debbie. For a moment there I was sure you had a "butt sucker" on your hands..:D :D
Tubby: You do look soooo sweet and I know you just want Peanut to look her best all the time.

jazzcat
11-22-2003, 11:43 PM
How cute!!

CatDad
11-23-2003, 12:59 AM
I am sure that Tubby just wanted his sister to look her best.:)
That is a great pictures, too bad you did not get the second part of that exchange.:eek:

Bob does that to Joey, well kind of. Bob will climb on Joey and then start to clean her. Joey is not very happy about a 17 lb brother on top of her. I don't think Bob gets it.;)

catcrazylady
11-23-2003, 01:10 AM
High five to Tubby for persistance! It finally paid off! http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
The sad thing is it probably won't go so smooth the next time you try it! We girls just have to keep you guys guessing!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Vermontcat
11-23-2003, 03:45 PM
Tubby, you are such a sweet big brother!
Samantha can't understand why Peanut doesn't like you licking her.
She sends kitty kisses to you Tubby!:p :)

Kirsten
11-23-2003, 03:49 PM
That's so sweet! :)
Appearantly Tubby really wants to be a good brother and has followed her to a place she has probably chosen to get some private space.... Too bad she didn't like it. But it's a sweet picture! :)

Kirsten

Ramona
11-23-2003, 03:55 PM
hahahaha thats so cute! My Benjamin Eddy doesn't try to clean anyone, but what he does try is to get one of them to clean him! Now thats funny because they just don't want any part of it. Sometimes Lilly gives in and cleans him a bit, but then he starts to bite her so she slaps him and stops. He just doesn't get it, but he is a man, after-all, HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Sorry Bryan or any other fellas out there--but you know it's true!

Uh, just teasing--Am I allowed to do that here, without offending anyone?