PDA

View Full Version : bobo

Lillycat
11-22-2003, 07:04 AM
how sweet you must be! and such an interesting kind of pet!! congratulations to the potd!!!

sasha the cat
11-22-2003, 10:33 AM
Meow, Hi Bobo,

What a cutie little prairie dog you are! Neat that you found the cats' food 'cause that is yummy stuff! Meow-mew we like the expression on your face in your picture. Looks like you're saying: "Oops, caught sneaking snacks from the cats!"

You must be such a sweet cuddle bug and it's neatO that you and the cats have such a rapport.

Enjoy the nose and belly rubs! Celebrate being POTD with the cats and the fursons -- and some nice cat treats would be in order, dont'cha think?

RedHedd
11-22-2003, 11:03 AM
Oh My! Bobo the prairie dog! What a cutie! I've heard of people having prairie dogs as pets, but have never actually "met" one! So good to see you today. What a lovely round belly you have - must be extra good for tummy rubs! :D Enjoy your special day sweet Bobo!

tatsxxx11
11-22-2003, 11:30 AM
An adorable, furry, cat friendly, belly rub loving Prarie Dog is Pet of the Day!! It doesn't get much better than that!:) Oh, what a precious one you are, sweet Bobo! I wish your family had told us more about how you came to them! I know in several states there's a bounty on your heads!:( Happily, you've found a safe and caring forever family to love you for a lifetime! What a very special and unique furry friend your family has found in you!:) And why is it that every pet, of every species that I've ever had, loves cat food???:eek: (Except the cat, of course!:D) Congratulations to you precious BoBo, Pet of the Day! Enjoy your well deserved day in the Pet Talk spotlight, cutie Bo!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-22-2003, 12:03 PM
BoBo
How adorable you are! When I lived in western Kansas, I saw lots of your Kansas cousins. There aren't any in the part of the state I live in now. I would love to see your 'let's drive Daddy crazy' game! I was very pleased to meet you today. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

Jax
11-22-2003, 12:40 PM
What a cool prairie dog! I like how you pose in your picture. And how wonderful you are buddies with the kitties. Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day BOBO! :) :D :)

SANDY FROST
11-22-2003, 02:25 PM
What a cutie. I love prairie dogs. Enjoy your special day.
Sandy Frost:cool: