PDA

View Full Version : Grinch, who stole Christmas.....

EssTer
11-21-2003, 02:27 PM
What do you think about him? Yeah I know I know,itīs quite "old" movie, but thereīs coming Christmas, and I watched this movie on DVD again :) lol

I think heīs very nice and green too ;) lol

jenluckenbach
11-21-2003, 04:39 PM
I absolutely LOVE the animated "How the Grinch stole Christmas". I can NOT go a year without seeing it. (and the more times the better.)

That, and the movie "It's a wonderful life"
:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-21-2003, 04:55 PM
I agree with Jen! I love all the "corny" Christmas specials they play each year. The Grinch, Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman and all the rest. I particularly like Charlie Brown and his pathetic tree. When I was getting Christmas trees, I always tried to pick one that others would overlook because of some imagined "fault" with the tree.

I also love It's a Wondeful Life (too bad Jimmy Steward was too old for me ;) ) and Miracle on 34th Street.

I'm a sap for Christmas - but hey, somebody has to do it. ;) :D

Amber
11-21-2003, 06:37 PM
I LOVE the cartoom the Grinch!!! I watch it every Christmas!

lizbud
11-21-2003, 07:34 PM
I love that movie.:D The Grinch is delightfully evil & his little
dog is so cute.:D And, it has a happy ending too.:)

primabella
11-21-2003, 07:45 PM
I never say the Jim Carrey one but I love the cartoon one. I watch it every Christmas. :D (every Halloween I watch Hocus Pocus) I have to watch them..it's gets me into the spirit. :)

CatDad
11-21-2003, 08:37 PM
I also put in a yea, for the Cartoon one.:)

I love to watch it every year.:D

tikeyas_mom
11-22-2003, 12:19 AM
hahah I love that movie!! I own and newer version with Jim carrey in the Grinch!! I love it!!!

EssTer
11-22-2003, 06:54 AM
uuuh,I havent see cartoon,So Iīm voting for movie :)

Of course there are many more Christmas movies that I love to watch :) For example Miracleon 34th Street ;)

lizbud
11-22-2003, 10:21 AM
I always watch Grinch the cartoon. Never saw the movie.
Another family favorite here is "A Christmas Story". Made in
1983, Starring: Melinda Dillon, Darren McGavin, Peter Billingsley.
The little boy Ralphie is so lovable. A typical midwestern kid.:)