PDA

View Full Version : cookie louise

Lillycat
11-21-2003, 06:03 AM
what a lovely name for a most personable cat! congrats to the cat of the day!!!!!

lynnestankard
11-21-2003, 06:33 AM
He he he Cookie Louise your photograph made me smile - I wondered what you were laughing at?!

You sound such a 'full-of-fun' furlady - I'd love to meet you and play some games with you.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day. I hope your day is filled with games and leaping and jumping - then a stop for treats and cuddles xxxx

Lynne

Killearn Kitties
11-21-2003, 06:56 AM
Heeheehee, you looked stuffed full of tortitude, beautiful Cookie Louise! It was great to meet you this morning, but I would love to have seen a photo of those multi-coloured tootsies - how cute. :D

Hope you have a great day today darling girl, with lots of fresh water and treats and snuggles, as an honoured Cat of the Day deserves!!

pussnboots
11-21-2003, 07:00 AM
Oh, Cookie Louise! What a scrumptious name you have. And so smart! Everyone knows fresh water tastes best.
Happy COTD wishes to you and your family.

Barbara
11-21-2003, 09:18 AM
A big grin full of tortietude greets us this morning.

Welcome, Cookie Louise, at Pet Talk. I see you have your humans well educated and to be honest - we all would run to bring you fresh water.

Filou and Tigris send headbumpies to you sweetie. Enjoy your special day:D

catmandu
11-21-2003, 09:19 AM
Cookie Loise , taht is one of the biggest ywans that I have ever seen. And you are a Terrific Tortie , with that blend of colors. all the Found Cats salute Cookie Loise COTD!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

sasha the cat
11-21-2003, 09:25 AM
Mew-mew Miss Cookie Louise! You are one cute tortie...mew I have a funny tortie story for you:

My KatMa's sister (my Auntie Carol) had a tortie who looked like you. She got this sweetie from the people who were her purrMomma's staff. They told Auntie Carol that the tortie kitten was a boy, so Carol called the kitten Sylvester. Did we laugh hard when at Sylvester's first medical Carol was told that her baby was a girl!

Mew-mew you must have been an awesome human in your past life to be rewarded with the high honour of coming back as a beautiful, precious feline! CATgratulations on that feat! My KatMa doesn't believe that very many humans would qualify for the honour...Me-eeeeOW. Your purrsons are so lucky to have you!

tatsxxx11
11-21-2003, 10:02 AM
I'd love to know just what you're roarrring about, gorgeous!:D Ah, but that's one of the things we love about you fabulous felines...your mystery!!:) You're one stunning, beguiling Torti, Cookie Louise and we're honored to have you as our fabulous Friday Cat of the Day! Congratulatons to our beautiful honoree, Cookie Louise!:) Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart! And may you and your proud and loving family know many, many more loving years together!

Jax
11-21-2003, 10:34 AM
What a spunky girl! Such a pretty tortie coat - you rock Cookie Louise!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-21-2003, 12:23 PM
Cookie Louise
What a beautiful girl you are! You remind me of two very loved cats in my past. What a smile your sweet picture gave me! Congratulaions, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.:D

felinefriend
11-21-2003, 05:20 PM
Cookie Louise, you're so purr-ty with your Torti Fur and laughing mouth in your star photo! Your bio says you're like a "rowdy cheerleader" but also can be snuggly by night! You know how to live life to the fullest, and you are so beautiful!! It is an honor to have met you today, Pretty Baby! Congratulations and have FUN! ;) :cool: :D :)

Dan Holder
11-21-2003, 05:23 PM
Looks like somebody got into the Jalapeno~s. She's an especially pretty Tort-kitty. Better give her some bottled water to celebrate.

CatDad
11-21-2003, 05:28 PM
What a great looking girl you are.:)

Congrats and thanks for being COTD.:D

judymin61
11-21-2003, 06:48 PM
Hello Cookie Louise,
I have to agree your picture made me smile:) There is something really interesting about tortie coloring I find it cute! You sound like quite an interesting girl and I would love to see those cute pink toes;) Congratulations on being our COTD!:D

krazyaboutkatz
11-21-2003, 11:47 PM
Hi beautiful Cookie Louise.:) You sure sound like quite a character. I'm sure you have a lot of tortitude too. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D