PDA

View Full Version : One day to vacation!!!!

Cincy'sMom
11-20-2003, 06:53 PM
In exactly 24 hrs we will be on an airplane to Las Vegas!!! I have never been so I'm not sure waht to expect, but everyone says you should see it once.

The pups will be staying to Ralph's parents...there longest stay with them ever :)

Have a good week everyone and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

RICHARD
11-20-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
In exactly 24 hrs we will be on an airplane to Las Vegas!!! I have never been so I'm not sure waht to expect, but everyone says you should see it once.

The pups will be staying to Ralph's parents...there longest stay with them ever :)

Have a good week everyone and a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

trust me,
your eyes will fall out of your head.

don't party too much, sleep and you miss things!
leave your credit cards in the room (too much temptation)

It get hot in the day cold in the night and crazy 24/7

Eat at the buffet and buy a Las Vegas t-shirt...

p.s. take comfy shoes!

have fun!

carole
11-20-2003, 10:12 PM
I Have only changed buses in Las Vegas, but my sister and hubby went there a few months ago, and had a blast, so enjoy yourself, its FUN, FUN , FUN to the max I believe, be careful you don't gamble all your monies away lol.

CatDad
11-20-2003, 10:42 PM
I have been several times and I love going. I must also like giving them my money because that is what I end up doing most of the time.;)

Take Richard's advice, it is good.:)

I really agree with the credit cards. I usually only take money that I can loose.:)

Anyway, I am sure that you will have a blast, and look forward to hearing about it when you get back.

4 Dog Mother
11-21-2003, 06:05 PM
Have a good time!!! And win LOTS of money so your dad can move back to Ohio. :D

RobiLee
11-21-2003, 08:38 PM
I'm so excited for you. I took my first trip there last year. I loved it!!! We had a great time. We went to several shows and hung out at the slot machines way too much....lol. Richard gave out some great advice. Make sure you see the fountains of Bellagio and stop in as many hotels as you can. They are so fascinating!!! I loved all the malls too. Gosh, I wish I was going with you....lol

Robin :)

Felicia's Mom
11-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Have a good time!!!:D

shais_mom
11-21-2003, 10:43 PM
Have a good Time Amy and Ralph!!
Stay Safe!!
:)

Cinder & Smoke
11-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Have a