PDA

View Full Version : Cami is not ugly!

CamCamPup33
11-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Heres the story.. Cami always comes to pick me up from school every day all the time, its like a new tradition! :p Anyway cami still has the "Excited peeing thing" She was supposed to grow out of.. It was a puppy thing supposedly. Now she really just does it when shes scared... Anyway a few of my mom's friend's daughter's saw cami and came up wanting to pet her.. SO i took her out of the car so she wouldnt pee.. :o.. I got out and held her up while the 2 (out of 3 girls.. They werent that little) The other girl who wasnt petting cami goes "EW! What a freaky looking dog" :eek: I said "Huh" acting like i didnt hear her.. And she said "Your dog is freaky.. kinda ugly.." :( Cami is not ugly! At least i dont think so! :( I held her ears though! So she wouldnt get brainwashed by the evil little child.. :p

:rolleyes:

Amber
11-20-2003, 05:57 PM
Aww How could someone say that rude about Cami??!?! Cami is a very very BEAUTIFUL dog!!

petlover
11-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Just don't listen to that little girl. Pretend like you never heard her. She is probably jelious that you have such a BEAUTIFUL doggie.:) Just don't worry about it. We all know that cami is not ugly, so just give cami a hug and kiss and tell her how beautiful she is.:D

K9soul
11-20-2003, 06:21 PM
Tasha has been called ugly before too, but you can see as well as I that it totally isn't true! The same is true for your gorgeous girl.

Sometimes kids can get an idea stuck in their head what a dog should look like, like if they have a hound dog, they think all dogs that don't look like that are "weird". Hopefully she when she matures she will learn that something that looks different does not mean it is any less beautiful. A horse and a cat sure look different, but they are both beautiful creatures. :)

primabella
11-20-2003, 06:55 PM
Aww Amber what a stupid thing to say. :mad: Cami is not ugly! She's beautiful so don't let those girls get anythign into your head. I won't tell Mickey what hapepned though. He could be very protective. ;)

bluekat
11-20-2003, 07:28 PM
omg, Cami is the total opposite of ugly! How dare that little girl say that:p lol
Cami is a gorgeous and very cute dog!

Dogz
11-20-2003, 09:26 PM
Ugh. That child.:rolleyes:

How could she say something, Cami is probably 100 times cuter than her.:p
Cami is sooooooo gorgeous!!! (I think Prince still has a crush on her:o)

carole
11-20-2003, 09:53 PM
What a foolish girl,, she needs glasses my friend, Cami is the most beautiful doggy alive, just ignore her, she is not worth bothering about, but yes I know it hurts your feelings, but you and everyone else knows how gorgeous she is.:)

bunyfoofoo
11-21-2003, 12:16 AM
i have to agree with wat everyone else is saying... cami is NOT ugly. she is a very beutiful dog. no animal is ugly. all animals even creepy crawly ones are all beutiful. non will ever not be. so donnot listen to that girl she doesnt know what she is talking about. pretend u never heard it. and she must have a lot of guts to call someones dog ugly will the owner is right there. if it where me i would have yelled at her and told her she was not ugly and how beutiful she is!

Tonya
11-21-2003, 08:02 AM
Attack, Cami! :p

EssTer
11-21-2003, 08:21 AM
:eek: Actually I donīt think Cami is ugly! itīs very cute and nice doggy ;) :)

Look at this pretty Cami:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p077aa61c13095996e70436ba99fed212/fbd89311.jpg

Samantha Puppy
11-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Cami is not ugly. People are just rude. I know how you feel - I was just told on another forum I frequent that there was absolutely nothing special about Samantha and that I should've gotten a Chesapeake Bay Retriever. My response?

"Anyone with half a brain can look at Samantha and tell by her ears and the shape of her face/snout that she is mainly Retreiver. She has webbed feet like a Retriever. She just ended up with more of a Shepherd coloring. And she's special to me, so I suggest taking your rude remarks elsewhere because I won't tolerate them. You may not find her to be the best dog in the world like I think, but to make a nasty remark just for the sake of it is childish and downright rude."

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Karen
11-21-2003, 01:32 PM
Next time, say "Why do you think she is ugly? She is beautiful to me! What do you think dogs should look like?" You're never to young - or too old - to learn to apprecaite beauty in more of its forms! ;)

trayi52
11-21-2003, 01:54 PM
What is supposed to be so odd about her anyway? Tell her to go look in the mirror. Don't let it bother you what people think about your Cami. She looks like a perfectly normal beauty queen to me.
I really loved this picture in your album, it looks like she is saying "okay would you snap the picture, I'm getting tired of posing already". She is very beautiful and very speical.:)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid66/pfa753af0d6003a88f0e6ce05b97a41ec/fbdf9456.jpg

trayi52
11-21-2003, 02:18 PM
Your right Tonya, Cami attack! Wouldn't that have been funny to see, if Cami had just looked at her and growled a little?:D :D

CamCamPup33
11-21-2003, 02:25 PM
LOL!! Yes tonya i should have said 'Cami GET HER!' :p Thanks guys, cami's happy to know some people arent mean! But of course she didnt hear now did she! :p

My Peanuts
11-21-2003, 02:57 PM
Cami is adorable , don't let what bratty little girls say bother you. That's a little girl's job, to be a brat:)

popcornbird
11-21-2003, 05:23 PM
Cami? Ugly? :eek: Does that girl need her vision checked or what? :p Cami's ADORABLE!

bunyfoofoo
11-21-2003, 05:56 PM
is till cant believe that silly excuse for a human being:mad:

Foam
11-22-2003, 10:53 AM
Cami is beautiful!
Stupid little girl...sick 'em Cami!!! :p;)

bunyfoofoo
11-23-2003, 11:29 PM
just dont listen to her

tatsxxx11
11-24-2003, 09:43 AM
What nonsense!!:mad: Cami is one of the prettiest pups on the planet; who could resist that precious face! Ignore her! I think she's just jealous!

bunyfoofoo
11-24-2003, 10:25 PM
What nonsense!! Cami is one of the prettiest pups on the planet; who could resist that precious face! Ignore her! I think she's just jealous! i agree dont listen to her bad person