PDA

View Full Version : The best cat Christmas address labels!

Lallypop11
11-20-2003, 11:12 AM
I have to show you guys the Christmas Card labels I ordered, I love them, I can't wait to get them, here they are:

The web address it's giving me doesn't work as a link, so I don't know why but you'll have to go to the website. Go to www.colorfulimages.com and select 'address labels' then 'Christmas' then go to page 11 and the ones I got are called 'Meowy Christmas', they are so cute!

Also, look at these similar cat year round labels I ordered, they are to die for!

Go to www.colorfulimages.com, select 'address labels' then choose 'variety packs' from the menu, then click on page 8, I ordered the Linnea's Year 'Round Cats Classic Label Pack.

:D :D :D

Sorry if this is complicated, the link won't work like most. Rats. :)

ramanth
11-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Those are adorable! :D

RedHedd
11-20-2003, 02:20 PM
Thanks! Love the "stockings of fluff!" :)

kimlovescats
11-20-2003, 09:00 PM
I ordered my Christmas Cards and Labels from Colorful Images this year! I have them already.... too cute!

Killearn Kitties
11-21-2003, 07:14 AM
They are gorgeous! Love the one of the cat with antlers tied on his head.:D
Stockings of fluff appealed to me to.

AmberLee
11-21-2003, 10:48 PM
I feel so dumb. I went to this site about a week ago to order regular return address labels AND Christmas labels and got soooo involved with the regular return address ones that I forgot to order the Christmas ones. :o Oh well, there's always next year, right? ;)