PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Beanie

lynnestankard
11-20-2003, 04:19 AM
What a lovely Orangie boy to start our day today!!

Just waiting to be picked off those flowers and cuddled. I bet he gets such a lot of that - if you can catch him between adventures - he sounds fearless in his pursuit of all things!

He may not be able to make the top bunk in one leap - YET! The day will come special boy when you make it with one bound! I'm jealous that Sydney has such a gorgeous hot water bottle to keep her tootsies warm at night!!

I wish you a very special day being our Cat of the Day - and many treats and cuddles and many, many nose kissies xxxxxxxxxx

Lynne

neko1
11-20-2003, 06:07 AM
Congrats on cotd, Beanie!!!! Luv those orangies!!! :D

Barbara
11-20-2003, 06:14 AM
Beanie, you are such a cute spunky boy. And I know why your mom called you Beanie - you look just as relaxed and soft.

Your coat has the most wonderful orange and I could look at your little boyish face all the time.

Have fun - I am sure you often give your family a good laugh:)

pussnboots
11-20-2003, 07:18 AM
What a handsome young man you are! Those beautiful markings, those ears, those eyes, that tail! I could go on and on. How wonderful that Sydney has her warm & cuddly friend to purr her to sleep every night. Special of smiles to you on your special day, Beanie Boy (and to Sydney, too)!:) :) :)

tatsxxx11
11-20-2003, 08:00 AM
Hi there Beanie! What a handsome li'l orange boy you are; and SO much cuter than any of those "other" beanie babies!:D Sydney is so lucky to have such a warm, cuddly and dependable, snuggle puss to lull her to sleep!!:) And I agree with Barbara. Before long you'll be making that leap to bed in a single bound! Keep honing those tiger skills cutie...and spreading your love and joyful spirit all over the place! Congratulations to you beautiful Beanie boy, Cat of the Day! Happy day to you and your proud and adoring family!:)

Bari_d
11-20-2003, 08:17 AM
What a happy, bright eyed little guy you are! A joy to see this morning! I add to the chorus that orange is purrrrfect! Our orange guys are outgoing, very loving and quite the entertainers! Enjoy your day, Beanie - King Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
11-20-2003, 09:29 AM
What a great looking Cat , with that subtle blend of Orange , with traces of Gold. And at 6 months , you will ahve so much time together! Mrrreewws from the Found Cats and I.

Kona & Oreo's mom
11-20-2003, 11:01 AM
Beanie, you are a handsome tiger! I love how you lie on the plants; does that make you feel like you're out in the wild? Congratulations, Beanie!

Jax
11-20-2003, 11:06 AM
Look at cute little Beanie boy! What a sweet and handsome kitty cat you are - love your wild orange markings! Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

RedHedd
11-20-2003, 11:19 AM
What a darling little ORANGIE boy for our wonderful Beanie baby COTD this Thursday. I agree with everyone else, you'll be taking those upward LEAPS very soon! :D Enjoy your special day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-20-2003, 12:25 PM
Beanie
I have to agree: you are one handsome Beanie boy! I'd love a cuddle with you too! Your sweet picture gave me such a smile today! Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

kathy
11-20-2003, 01:52 PM
I can't post pictures of my 3 orange tabby boys cuz I'm still a doofus with the inline downloading but I, too,. love those orange cats. So smart, so loving and so beautiful.

Beanie is precious. I hope you have lots and lots of healthy years together.

kathy

CatDad
11-20-2003, 03:25 PM
What a wonderful boy you are, and I am sure a great hunter.:)

Congratulation on being our COTD.

Hunt some, and then gets lots of extra love and treats.:D

felinefriend
11-20-2003, 03:33 PM
Oh, Baby Beanie, you are the sweetest little orange boy, and I'm very proud to be living in the SAME city as YOU, Scottsdale, Arizona!! I would love to cross paths with you in this town, but of course I don't want you outdoors where it's not safe! You are a Beautiful Beanie who we can see is well cared for and loved, just as he deserves!! Be HAPPY, and have FUN today! Congratulations! :cool: ;) :) :D

rg_girlca
11-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Awww What an adorable little kitty you are Beanie.
Congratulations on being our COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Steffi N
11-20-2003, 06:57 PM
Beanie, you are one beautiful orange boy. How lucky you are to go exploring, expanding your feline skills during the day and settle at night next to your Sydney's feet. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.
I am kitten, hear me roar :)

sasha the cat
11-20-2003, 07:47 PM
My KatMa LOVES oranges! Mew-mew you are soooooooo cute; very much like my baby boy, Carmel. Carmel is a big boy now (over 15 lbs; born July 18, 1995) -- he was one of my five sweet kittens.

My KatMa and I find Beanie so cute; just look at how cute he is:
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/November/20.jpg

:D :D :D

Dan Holder
11-20-2003, 09:01 PM
What a fine orange tabby. He's lucky to have a great home. And as he gets loving from his little girl, he will return the gift of being able to appreciate from an early age what it means to have a kitty in the house. Good luck.

krazyaboutkatz
11-20-2003, 11:40 PM
Beanie, you sure are a handsome little tiger. I have a real soft spot for orangies.:) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D