PDA

View Full Version : HI!!! I am new!!

samsmom
11-19-2003, 09:30 PM
Hello all. I am Norma. My friend Robilee invited me to join up. I live in Ohio and I have a wide variety of pets. I have two dogs, four cats, rabbits, and guiene pigs. I also have three kids...lol...Samantha is my toy fox terrier, she was an abanded dog who found my daughter and the two hit it off. We have had her for just over a year and she is a sweatheart. We also have a beagle mix. Her name is Sally. We have had her for 4 years. She was hit by a car when she was 1 year old and now only has three legs, but is still a very happy dog. Then there are the cats. The oldest is 10 years old he is my baby, his name is Frosty. The second one is Thomas, he is a big fur ball. Gritty Kitty is my oldest daughters cat. And then there is Little Bear. He is a big ball of black fur too. I have some rabbits. One which stays in the house with us, her name is Buttercup. My daughters have a guiene pig each. Sassy is the mom and Cassie is her baby girl. I hope I haven't confused you all too much. I am attaching some pics now, but not of all the animals mentioned. But don't worry I will post more later. Bear with me on this, I am new. I hope it works out.!!!!
This first attachment is of samantha.

babolaypo65
11-19-2003, 09:32 PM
Hi! Welcome! I have a scottish terrier. Hope you find lots of good information, and conversation here.:D

Miss Meow
11-19-2003, 09:35 PM
Hello and welcome!

Hope you enjoy it here :)

samsmom
let me try again

babolaypo65
samantha is gorgeous!

RobiLee
11-19-2003, 09:42 PM
Yay, Norma!! It's about time you join me here. I really think you are going to like it. Lots of nice people here. Its fun to talk about your pets and anything else you might feel like talking about. Everyone here loves to see pics too!

Great big welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Robin :)

micki76
11-19-2003, 09:42 PM
A Toy Fox Terrier!!!! I have a TFT, too! His name is Chester and he’s 4, tan and white and a firecracker; you can see him in my signature picture. :D Chester says that Samantha is a very pretty girl! :D :D :D

Welcome to the board!

samsmom
11-19-2003, 09:43 PM
She has brought a lot of happiness to us!!! I am looking forward to meeting new people and animals.

slick
11-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Hi Norma and welcome to Pet Talk. You'll love it here and will soon become as additcted as I am. Keep posting those pictures. We love to see lots and lots of 'em.:)

samsmom
11-19-2003, 09:47 PM
This is soo cool!! Samantha has been wonderfull. I am not too sure on her age. But she is a handfull sometimes. She loves to ride in the car and sits on my leg right by the window. Chester I adorable!! Samantha says Hello!!!

G.P.girl
11-19-2003, 09:48 PM
welcome!!! i'm cure you'll be addiceted as us all soon:D

micki76
11-19-2003, 10:00 PM
lol Chester loves to ride in the car too. The minute we get in he lays down and crashes. Millie on the other hand, whines the 1st 3-5 miles then she pants. :rolleyes:

I'd love to see some more pics of Samantha and of your Beagle and the rest of your crew, too!

CatDad
11-19-2003, 10:01 PM
Welcome to PT:)

All the people here are nice and helpful. I agree with every one else, you will soo be as additcted as we are.:)

Great looking Puppy!

samsmom
11-21-2003, 04:58 PM
I love all the pictures I am see!!! Here is one of my son sleeping with Samantha. There is also one of Sally, our three legged beagle mix. Sally is a wonderful dog too. She has adaped very well with the lose of her leg. Some people even say she runs fast. All I know is that it hasn't slowed her down!!

samsmom
11-21-2003, 05:00 PM
here are the pictures

ChrisH
11-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:D

Lovely pictures, Samantha and Sally are gorgeous! Looking forward to hearing and seeing lots more of them, and your cats & other pets too!:)

lynnestankard
11-22-2003, 10:09 AM
Hello Norma - and a great big Welcome to Pet Talk. Hope you like it here and get addicted like the rest of us!! Enjoy.

Lynne