PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me....

petlover
11-19-2003, 06:25 PM
or is PT starting to get a little quite and lonely? It is a GREAT place, but only when there is always someone to talk to. I don't know. I have noticed that threads aren't being posted as much as they used to be in each forum. And, not as many people are replying. I don't know if it's just me, or if PT is really losing a lot of people. It's just that, now.. When I come into Pet Talk, I feel like I'm all alone, and that noone else is there. Does anyone else ever get this feeling? :confused:

bunyfoofoo
11-19-2003, 06:27 PM
well im pretty knew here. but since i have been on theres been quite a few people and it doesnt seem lonely at all. this is a really great place and im glad i came acrost it.

neko1
11-19-2003, 06:28 PM
I personally am not posting as much because for the past 5 weeks, I've been trying to run an entire office by myself. I put in long and tiring hours and I just don't have the time to post anymore.:(

Dogz
11-19-2003, 06:30 PM
A lot of people have school during this time of the year, that is why there isn't too many people posting. There are a lot of things going on.(even outside of PT!:p)

popcornbird
11-19-2003, 06:33 PM
You feel lonely cause you homeschool.............and are at home browsing while half of us are at school, and the other half are at work! :D Yesterday was a pretty active day.........today was kinda quiet. We have days where people will post like crazy and then some slower days. Don't worry, things speed up again. It has been slower, and then it gets fast. I guess it just depends on how busy everyone is during the day. :)

dukedogsmom
11-19-2003, 06:35 PM
Dog General is where I hang out most and there's always posts there. Maybe you're not going to the right places :)

petlover
11-19-2003, 06:40 PM
Dog General is my favorite forum.:) I hang out there most too.

Miss Meow
11-19-2003, 07:08 PM
I think it depends how long you spend here. I log out when I leave work, come back the next morning and there's at last a page of threads under most categories, so I can't even hope to read them all!

Kfamr
11-19-2003, 08:15 PM
You haven't even been here for a month. :rolleyes: :p

It doesn't seem slow to me, and i've been here for a few years.
Surprisingly, people do have lives out of Pet Talk. :p

Aspen and Misty
11-19-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

:confused: They do???? :confused:

:confused: Ash :confused:

green_chameleon_girl
11-19-2003, 09:15 PM
Im all good:D just happiness and Smiles all day long (excluding school:D)

micki76
11-19-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
You haven't even been here for a month. :rolleyes: :p

It doesn't seem slow to me, and i've been here for a few years.

Who does?:confused: :p

Not ME! :D

G.P.girl
11-19-2003, 09:44 PM
i've sorta noticed it too... but hen again i've comeing on alot more lately

Kfamr
11-19-2003, 10:21 PM
Well I suppose so since you sort of have to have a job and so on to have internet in your home. :rolleyes:

Unless you go to the library, which I don't think they'd like us staying there at all hours of the night.

I do.

popcornbird
11-19-2003, 10:40 PM
I definitely have a life other than PT. If I didn't, I would feel like a total loser/idiot. There are other, more important things in life too. I just come here when I'm bored or want to occupy my mind with something fun/interesting.

Rio and Me
11-20-2003, 03:13 AM
I somtimes feel like im on an abandoned street, only because were on different times!!
but when i log on in the evening theres loads of new posts to reply to!! and theres allways some people on here!!
so its not bad at all really!!!
Ky and Rio

Uabassoon
11-20-2003, 04:01 AM
I know that I haven't been posting as much lately because this is a really crazy time of year for me. The semester is finishing up and I have lots to do.

RobiLee
11-20-2003, 05:59 AM
I think it just comes and goes in phases. People are busy with their every day lives and this is a very busy time of year with school and the holidays. There is always something new being posted though. Or...maybe a lot of members just like to come and get a quick fix and do some reading and catching up but don't do a lot of posting.

I Love Pet Talk!!

Robin :)

petlover
11-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Surprisingly, I have a very large life out of PT as well. Everyone does. I really haven't been logging on as much since I got Freeway( horse) and since the 3rd report card is coming out soon. I also feel terrible for the animals. I don't play with them as much as I used to since I found PT. I am not going to take a break from PT. I'm just going to hang out more with my pets' and family.:)

wolfsoul
11-20-2003, 12:54 PM
I have noticed a decrease in posting as well. :( I wait and wait...lol.

Freckles
11-20-2003, 01:18 PM
Don't agree. My daily posting average is up. :)

In my first New Threads PetTalk check of the day, there are at least three pages of posts, always. :)

And there seem to be less not-pet topics. :)