PDA

View Full Version : Arrest Warrant for child molestation (multiple counts) file against Michael Jackson

moosmom
11-19-2003, 11:18 AM
One year to the day after he dangled his own child over a balcony in Germany, Federal lawmakers have filed charges against Michael Jackson for multiple counts of child molestation. Good 'ole Mikey is nowhere to be found. Lawmakers secured a search warrant for his Neverland Ranch and have found evidence of molestation.

Because he has so many Lear jets at his disposal, lawmakers also fear that he might very well be a flight risk.

Now I'm just waiting for Rev. Al Sharpton to come out from under his rock and claim it's a racial thing.

*sigh* Why the heck did they wait so long??? The system should've taken his children away one year ago. :mad: :mad: :mad:

babolaypo65
11-19-2003, 11:30 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why they HAVEN't taken his kids. If he was a regular joe, accused of molesting kids his own kids would have been in protective custody long ago....

moosmom
11-19-2003, 11:36 AM
Ain't THAT the truth!!! Goes to show you how much money talks.

RICHARD
11-19-2003, 11:57 AM
i heard that a twelve year old boy made the current allegation
which prompted the arrest warrant...

My question is......

WHO IN THEIR FREAKING RIGHT MIND WOULD LET THEIR TWELE YEAR OLD KID HANG OUT WITH MJ..

THAT'S THE CRIME RIGHT THERE.......

Edwina's Secretary
11-19-2003, 12:17 PM
Richard...you and I aren't always on the same wave length....but that is exactly what went through my mind! Who lets their son "play" with Michael Jackson?????? They didn't know he might have "issues"?????

RICHARD
11-19-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Richard...you and I aren't always on the same wave length....but that is exactly what went through my mind! Who lets their son "play" with Michael Jackson?????? They didn't know he might have "issues"?????

You can probably spell "twelve" and have a higher SAT than I could ever have.....;)

When you hit my 'frequency', run like hell....you gonna get in trouble....:D

It'sjust common sense.......

As stupid as this sounds--

If I were the judge I'd pull the parents in and tell them to
go home and take CARE OF THEIR KID....

lovemyshiba
11-19-2003, 12:33 PM
Michael Jackson disgusts me.
I hope they catch him, and throw him in jail.
He is a seriously disturbed individual.

And I agree about the parents--what the hell were they thinking?? "My kid loves Michael Jackson, I think I'll let him go sleep over" geeesh!!!!!

babolaypo65
11-19-2003, 12:36 PM
Ditto on the kid's parents, assuming that's what happened this time.

Pretty creepy situation all around.

RICHARD
11-19-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
Ditto on the kid's parents, assuming that's what happened this time.

Pretty creepy situation all around.

Babo,

thanks for pointing out the assumption!

I think there is some fascination with a military garbed man who rises on his toes, grabs his crotch and screams, "WOOOOO".

We all too often rush to judgement in cases like this....

Look at that poor Paris Hilton!

Another person's life wrecked!!!

:eek:

sirrahved
11-19-2003, 01:50 PM
I'll be the oddball and say I like to error on the side of naivety. I like to think that yeah, he's a freak, but maybe not a molesting freak. I'm young and gullible.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-19-2003, 02:04 PM
I'm with sirrahved, this is the good ol' USA and he's innocent until proven guilty. I think he's a nutcase myself, but he also has tons and tons of dough that I'm sure more than one parent would be happy to get their hands on, even at the expense of the own child - because as we know, people have used their own children for far worse than this.

Like I say, I think he's a nutcase myself, but that doesn't automatically mean he molests every 12 (see Richard, numbers, then you don't have to worry about how to spell it) year old he spends the night with. :p Which brings up the parent question again, but I think I covered that in my first paragraph. ;)

Logan
11-19-2003, 07:49 PM
I totally agree with you, Debbie. Regardless of our personal feelings, we know that the press and maybe even the police are making a much bigger deal out of this than they would with any unknown person. I choose to wait on my judgement. I hope this isn't a get rich quick scheme and someone put their child in a sitaution, just so they could ralsely accuse. Wouldn't that be horrible?

luckies4me
11-19-2003, 09:05 PM
Either way, there is NO reason a 12 year old boy should be sleeping in his bed!!!! I watched that special and he said it himself that kids would come over and sleep in his bed. WTF? Even if he didn't sexually molest him, that's mentally scaring anyway!

I hope and prayer to GOD, that they take away his kids. I cannot tell you how many tears ran down my face when I saw the things he does to his children, especially his little baby. :( :( :(

micki76
11-19-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I totally agree with you, Debbie. Regardless of our personal feelings, we know that the press and maybe even the police are making a much bigger deal out of this than they would with any unknown person. I choose to wait on my judgement. I hope this isn't a get rich quick scheme and someone put their child in a sitaution, just so they could ralsely accuse. Wouldn't that be horrible?

I doubt that the State of California would issue an arrest warrant on allegations alone. They spent several hours (13?) inside his "compound" and obviously gathered enough evidence to convince a judge that something was going on.

They also don't participate in get rich quick schemes of accusers. If there wasn't enough evidence, I assume this would be in a civil court.

I don't believe there was actually an arrest warrant the last time.

gini
11-19-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
i heard that a twelve year old boy made the current allegation
which prompted the arrest warrant...

My question is......

WHO IN THEIR FREAKING RIGHT MIND WOULD LET THEIR TWELE YEAR OLD KID HANG OUT WITH MJ..

THAT'S THE CRIME RIGHT THERE.......

So help me, this is the only reason I came onto this thread was to say exactly what Richard has already said.

I think the parents ought to be prosecuted for even putting their twelve year old son in possible harms way. God, they must be total idiots - OR - smell a lot of money!!!!

Twisterdog
11-20-2003, 01:09 AM
they must be total idiots - OR - smell a lot of money!!!!

Exactly. :(

Denyce
11-20-2003, 08:51 AM
The thing is ...there isn't any more money. He may appear to be rich but he is sooo far deep in debt that he needs to make 400 million dollars in the next year to break even. He may "own" lots of things but I think you are going to see most of them being put up for sale soon.

I don't understand how anyone, and I am sorry if I offend people, can believe for ONE moment that Michael Jackson hasn't abused children for his own satisfaction. HE may not think it is abuse but what person in their right mind doesn't think it is WRONG for a 45 year old man to be sleeping with pre-teen boys who are not related to him?!?!?!?!!? He is not a nice person and hasn't been for years. Is he a product of his own twisted upbringing? Perhaps. Does that excuse what he has done?? NO! Is there any good excuse whatsoever for dangling an infant over a railing for any amount of time at all??? NO!!!!! He has NO business being around any children at any time at all.

Yes I agree that the parents are so WRONG for allowing their kids to be around him at all. Why they do it? Who knows. Why do some people still want to believe he is just a little freaky but hasn't done anything wrong? Who knows. Yes you are innocent till proven guilty but I say he has proven himself guilty by his own words and actions. And that is just the little we have seen.

I bet Paul McCarthy is feeling some satisfaction from this. Perhaps he will be able to finally own the music that Michael Jackson practically stole from him while pretending to be his friend. And Lisa Marie certainly doesn't have much in the way of nice things to say about him either. Oh well. I am sure I have offended many people. I am very sorry if you choose to take offense to my opinion.

Denyce

tatsxxx11
11-20-2003, 09:26 AM
Actually Denyce, I agree with you completely. Of course he should be afforded the presumption of innocence and the judicial process should proceed with a jury of his peers, after juding the evidence, passing judgement. But, having said that, it too astounds me that anyone could deny that there is definitely something very troubling about his behavior, which has become more bizarre with time. And one would be less than truthful if she didn't admit they have some proclivity toward guilt or innocence.

One psychiatrist with a history of treating victims of child abuse was being interviewed this morning and made a comment that really put it all in perspective; for me at least. Responding to "Jackson apologists'"claims that Michael is just a kind, and loving "childlike" innocent who would never "hurt" children, the psych. set forth the following scenario for all to ponder.

Your neighbor across the street is a 45 yr. old single male. His bedroom is decorated and set up as would be that of a pre-adolescent. His backyard is filled with all sorts of games, toys, etc. that pre adolescents would find alluring. The hallway leading to his bedroom is wired with an alarm to alert him to someone's approach. He speaks freely of holding pajama parties where he, and one or many young boys share a bed. What would your reaction be?? If it were my neighbor, I doubt my response would be "he's just quirky!" What would you do? Speak with the neighbor/parents of the child(ren), report it to authorities, or ignore it?

As for Michael's inability to do harm to a child...It is well known that pedophiles honestly do not consider their sexaul assaults upon children to be doing harm at all. Rather, they feel they are lovingly expressing their feelings of caring and adoration for the child.

In 1993, when word of accusations of child molestation might be forthcoming, Michael fled across the Mexican border where he boarded his private jet and hid in Europe/England/Ireland. It was only after the US and Ireland entered into extradition procedures and his lawyer had assured him that a monetary settlement was near finalization, did he return. In 1993, under Calif. law, a child chould not be compelled to testify in such cases and so the DA was forced to drop the case. Since then, the legislataure has passed a law which would require that the child testify.

mugsy
11-20-2003, 09:39 AM
1. I agree, what parent in their right mind would allow their kids to be subjected to His Royal Weirdness?

2. I always hesitate when allegations of molestation are made, because so many kids either want to get back at someone or want the attention or want money or all of the above.

3. I want to see the evidence first before I make a judgement call on him (although I think he is a true Fruit Loop).

4. As of last night he was in Vegas working on an album (like it's going to sell).

Pam
11-20-2003, 11:51 AM
Gini, Sandra and Mugsy you have all said exactly the things I would have said but beat me to it. :) Look at all of the things that he possesses that are alluring to children - this goes way beyond seducing a child with a puppy or the promise of an ice cream cone!! :mad: I know he is innocent until proven guilty but my gosh this man(?) makes me sick!

RICHARD
11-20-2003, 12:13 PM
the worst part about the whole story is the
freaking parents were 'on site' when the kids were
molested.......

The freaks were given their OWN rooms and they let the kids 'spend time' with MJ....in HIS room...

God help us when the parents of this country are THAT stupid....

UNFREAKINGBELIEVEABLE!

Pam
11-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Anyone have any thoughts about Mark Geragos taking on the case as his lead attorney? This guy must be nuts or really greedy. His two main clients now (MJ and Scott Peterson) are probably the two most hated people in the US these days. Good luck during jury selection. I sure wouldn't qualify. :rolleyes:

2kitties
11-20-2003, 12:19 PM
Richard, where is this place? Please don't say California!

RICHARD
11-20-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Pam
Anyone have any thoughts about Mark Geragos taking on the case as his lead attorney? This guy must be nuts or really greedy. His two main clients now (MJ and Scott Peterson) are probably the two most hated people in the US these days. Good luck during jury selection. I sure wouldn't qualify. :rolleyes:

I have to admire Geragos for a few seconds...

He does take on some really bad cases....he will get a win someday....He is guaranteed a steady income even if he loses a few more times...

Just like sports, win or lose, you still get paid.

2K,

Where else would it be?

Santa Barbara county.

ILoveReptiles
11-20-2003, 12:44 PM
I'm with Richard on this one - that's one of the first things that went through my head.

If they prosecute him, they should prosecute the parents too, for reckless child endangerment, and being stupid enough to ALLOW their kid to hang out with him, knowing about his past.

What kind of a parent does that? One that's either stupid, or is using their child for possible financial gain.

They should be punished.

Logan
11-20-2003, 01:08 PM
According to a report I heard this morning (and I have no factual information to back it up), the child has cancer, and meeting Michael Jackson was his "last wish". This was report on the Mike Gallagher show on our local am radio station, this morning. www.mikeonline.com

Just another piece of the puzzle. :(

RICHARD
11-20-2003, 01:13 PM
Who saw the new conference by the cops and district attorney of SB county??

THAT was a comedy act...

I really hope they get shortchanged on their 15 minutes.

The DA is the same as when the 1993 charges were
dropped.....

"I have been waiting for this for 10 years.."

How stupid do you have to be to make a comment like that?

Don't get me wrong the law needs to be upheld-but when you get a moron making statements like that
I can't help but think he already has picked out who will play him in the Movie of the Week.:rolleyes:

how do you spell vendetta??

Logan
11-20-2003, 01:21 PM
Exactly my earlier point, Richard! It is grandstanding to say the least!!!!! Makes me sick. I am no Michael Jackson fan, but I will admit to listening to "Thriller" on Halloween night! :o We love that CD!!!! :)

wolfsoul
11-20-2003, 01:25 PM
Just curious -- Anyone know what the evidence in Micheal's home of molestation is?

2kitties
11-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Thriller was my first album. I got it for my birthday about a zillion years ago. I suppose what really shocks me is that this man is STILL in the news after all this time.

micki76
11-20-2003, 02:19 PM
MJ just turned himself into authorities.

carole
11-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Well MJ has always been a controversial subject, I admit he is very weird, and the possibility he molested a child is probably correct, however I still say innocent until proven guilty.

I have always felt sorry for his children, the way he brings them up, with his wierd ideas, however what kind of mother would leave her children with him, if she thought he would molest them, I ask you? but yes it does happen.

Just because he behaves unusual, does not mean he is necessarily a child molester, but the fact that this is the second time charges have been laid, has to make one highly suspicious.

I think he probably is guilty, and hopefully justice will prevail, and all his money and fame will not come into it.

What kind of parent allows their children to be with Michael, the kind who thinks wow he is famous and has money and my kids can spend time with him, that kind, just the sort of parents who also expose their children on websites, its no different, its still child abuse.

I think this time Jacko may do a few years behind bars, which in MO would kill him, I don't think he could handle it at all.

2kitties
11-20-2003, 02:55 PM
RICHARD!!
RICHARD where are you!???
*looks around for Richard*

Richard, help a sister out here. There is a Beat It joke hiding in here somewhere, I just know it.

RICHARD
11-20-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
RICHARD!!
RICHARD where are you!???
*looks around for Richard*

Richard, help a sister out here. There is a Beat It joke hiding in here somewhere, I just know it.

LOL,
there are some subjects I won't touch...

Let me think about it....;)

catland
11-20-2003, 03:08 PM
There is certainly the scent of vendetta when you send 70 cops and a port-a-potty to search a place.

But here's another twist. As someone mentioned earlier, the guy is seriously in debt. He has a huge loan that if it goes unpaid, Sony gets the rights to the Beatle's songs that he owns.

So, getting paranoid here, if you were a highly paid Sony exec, wouldn't it make sense to ruin MJ's chance of making an money at all by seeing that the raid on his house happens the same day his new CD is released?

This doesn't change the fact that I think that there is something seriously WRONG AND DISGUSTING with the man and even more WRONG with the parents that allow him to have unchapperoned "sleep-overs".

lovemyshiba
11-20-2003, 08:51 PM
A girl at work tonight told me that the boy had cancer, and this was his last wish.
When MJ met him, he felt bad for him, and the parents, and paid the medical bills and supported the family so they could be with the child.
The child is now in remission, and he cut of funds to them, and they brought charges against him.

I don't know where she heard all that, but if it's true, it sure makes you realize how many sickos there are out there.

babolaypo65
11-20-2003, 09:17 PM
Gosh, nothin like blaming the supposed victim. I can agree with not assuming Jackson guilty, but I can not tolerate assuming the boy is lying. If we assume one is innocent, the other deserves the same consideration.

(yes, one of them must be lying, I know that)

I don't buy the vendetta theory I don't think. The family has already said they don't want money, and I seriously doubt they are in cahoots with the cops/da/whoever to ruin Jackson's album.

micki76
11-20-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by babolaypo65
I don't buy the vendetta theory I don't think. The family has already said they don't want money, and I seriously doubt they are in cahoots with the cops/da/whoever to ruin Jackson's album.

LOL!
Yeah, I think MJ can ruin his own album. He's been doing a pretty good job of that himself on his last couple of records. :p

Fox-Gal
11-20-2003, 11:13 PM
First I want to make it clear I'm not a M.J.fan at all and I belive most likely he did this, but as to the parent being quilty of something for letting their child stay with him, I have a different view.

As easy as it is to say they where bad parents to let their child stay with him, I have to look at it this way. I have a friend, years ago that was accused of the same thing.......all charges where droped though. Their are people that to this day don't trust him still and I understand why. But I've known him for years and trust him 100% so just maybe these parents also trusted M.J. and honestly belived thier child was safe. (don't flame me for this guys, I just like looking at all angles)

For what ever reason they let their child stay with him, I can't say they are bad parents, maybe they trusted him, maybe they just wanted help so bad for their childs cancer that they where willing to do anything to get him help. Desperate parents will do almost anything for thier child if they belive it can help and being that desperate sometimes you lose site of things. They will have to live with thier choice for the rest of their lives and that is enough punishment.

Who I'm anger with is the parents of the child 10 years ago, if it wasn't for their gread maybe M. Jackson whould have been stoped 10 years ago and all these other children would never have been hurt by him. How any parent can take money over getting justice for thier child and all furture children, I will never understand. If ever my child was hurt there is no amount of money that could buy me off. I'd want who ever hurt them to be locked behind bars for a long time. I could never live with myself knowing that I let a sicko go free to harm other again. How they can, angers me.

K9karen
11-20-2003, 11:54 PM
I was in the other room but I think I heard the authorities found tapes and scrapbooks and lots of pictures of Mac Caulkin, for whatever that's worth. I feel sorry for his kids the most. Always wearing costumes and masks and being dangled from a balcony. My first thought, too, was to wonder where the parents were. On the other hand, if it's a money making scheme, that's just as sad. Have to admit, the Thriller album was awesome. He makes money everytime a Lennon/McCartney song is played.

NoahsMommy
11-21-2003, 12:04 AM
I think I just heard the stupidist comment I'll ever hear...

Some idiot fan was talking to the news about how he felt when he saw Michael Jackson being cuffed and walking to be charged. "It was liking watching Jesus Christ being convicted or something!"

What an idiot!!!! Give me that air back!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

popcornbird
11-21-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
[COLOR=teal]

Some idiot fan was talking to the news about how he felt when he saw Michael Jackson being cuffed and walking to be charged. "It was liking watching Jesus Christ being convicted or something!"

WHAT?!?!?!?! :eek:

How dare anyone compare such a freak to Jesus (PBUH)! :mad::mad::mad:

:rolleyes:

iloverat
11-21-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Fox-Gal

Who I'm anger with is the parents of the child 10 years ago, if it wasn't for their gread maybe M. Jackson whould have been stoped 10 years ago and all these other children would never have been hurt by him. How any parent can take money over getting justice for thier child and all furture children, I will never understand.

I just had a similar conversation with a friend today. My thoughts are this: It's possible that the attorney for the previous child and his parents said that if the case went to trial that there might not be sufficient evidence for a jury to convict. Perhaps he/she recommended they take an out of court settlement. You have to look at how diificult it is to get a jury to convict, especially with a celebrity (OJ, anyone?) How about that ridiculous case in Galveston with Durst. It seems that members of a jury practically want a video of the crime but then the prosecuting team would have the burden of proving the video wasn't doctored.

iloverat
11-21-2003, 12:39 AM
Just saying ...

(Seems I always come late to these "fun" topics :) as my time for PTing is usually late at night. I see I'm missing all the action :D :eek: :D )

2kitties
11-21-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Give me that air back!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That cracked me up!! Yes, a waste of good oxygen on that guy!

Here is another thing I don't understand and maybe soem of the younger PT folks can help me. MJ isn't exactly the vogue pop dude these days. He hasn't released any hit music in forever. I was just suprised to hear a 13 year old boy's dying wish would be to meet Michael Jackson. Britney Spears----- much more understandable for a dying 13 year old boy. But Michael Jackson~ why does he even know who MJ is??

Logan
11-21-2003, 08:36 AM
To answer your questions, 2 Kitties, I think it is because of their parents, more than anything. He was popular all through my childhood and early adult life because of the Jackson 5 and because of his solo successes through the early 80's. My 12 year old knows who he is because me (and of course, Thriller, which we still listen to on occasion). In fact, the last CD that he put out, my daughter specifically requested. I guess a guy like Michael is like Elvis and everyone knows who he is.

2kitties
11-21-2003, 08:44 AM
I think you're right, Logan. But "Dying Wish??" That is some crazy hero worship for a strange man:cool:

RICHARD
11-21-2003, 11:16 AM
A little bit of trivia...

charges have not been filed yet....

iloverat
11-21-2003, 04:01 PM
Richard---

Please don't confuse the issue with the facts---

RICHARD
11-21-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by iloverat
Richard---

Please don't confuse the issue with the facts---

I'll try not to.

LA Daily News 11/21/03-
From the News conference with the DA and Sheriff
from Santa Barbara-Sneddon is the DA-

Sneddon joked with a roomful of reporters, at one point drawing chuckles when he welcomed them to Santa Barbara with the line, "I hope that you all stay long and spend lots of money because we need your sales tax to support our offices."