PDA

View Full Version : TRIBUTE TO SEBASTIAN

lizbud
07-23-2001, 09:55 PM
This was written by a Rescue worker at HUA,
and dedicated to one that, Rescue came to late to help. but that made a lasting impression on the person and a need to write about this one dog who somebody thought should be remembered as an important,and special soul whose life had meaning and could
teach us all so much.
Pet Talkers all know the value of Rescue
work and the tireless work done by many
groups to help in this effort.
I guess I just wish that this Tribute could
be put on the front page of every newspaper
in the country.
When people can put a face to a story and
know that this is a Real and continuing problem in our country right here in the
good ole USA. More people will come forward
to spread the news that the need is here and
it is all too real.
I would like his picture on the Rainbow
Bridge Page (minus the horrid details)
because it shows that His life had purpose
and meaning..
http://www.hua.org./Grief/Sebas.html (http://www.hua.org./Grief/Sebas/html)

AdoreMyDogs
07-24-2001, 07:00 AM
Hi Liz,

I am afraid I can't pull up that link :(

Freckles
07-24-2001, 07:37 AM
On the link, delete everything to the right of grief. Then in Grief, scroll down to Sebas.

Sudilar
07-24-2001, 09:41 AM
Oh poor Sebastian. He deserved better. He was a beautiful dog. He should be remembered. So very sad.

Sue

AdoreMyDogs
07-24-2001, 10:46 AM
He was so beautiful. Poor dog. I am glad his suffering was ended, looking at his picture and his bloody body looks so painful beyond a pain I have ever felt in my life. So sad. I said a little prayer for that poor creature after reading his story and seeing his pictures. I am glad he got to experience at least some love in his life, even if it was just brief. Some dogs don't even experience love from start to finish. I sure hope the people that caused that horrendous suffering get what's coming to them.

Stenograsaurus
07-24-2001, 12:35 PM
I remember seeing that picture before. That's a picture that will never leave your mind.
Oh, Adore my Dogs, whoever did this will get what's coming. What goes around comes around. Maybe if it doesn't happen when they're living, when they die they can burn in hell and endure some of the pain that that poor dog had to endure. He looked like such a good dog too. Not that any dog deserves that, but he looked like he would be so friendly and full of love.

Stenograsaurus
07-24-2001, 12:49 PM
If this works, here is another sad story involving Tia Maria. What a good girl she would have been.
http://www.hua.org/lookhtml/TiaMaria.html

shais_mom
07-25-2001, 12:52 AM
that is just so sad his poor little legs.

tatsxxx11
07-27-2001, 10:18 AM
God Bless you, brave, beautiful Sebastian. You deserved so much more in life. But now you are free and whole and healthy, scampering amongst the flowers and soaking up the fresh air and warm sunshine with all the other blessed creatures at the Rainbow Bridge. So many do love you sweet boy. You are not forgotten.

Love, Sandra Star and Cody

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]