PDA

View Full Version : Cah Lee Fuh Nee Ah

RICHARD
11-18-2003, 07:15 PM
So we are off and running here in CA..

Arnold was sworn in yesterday and we have not sunk into the ocean.......yet!

The only thing that went really wrong was Ahrnold's son reciting to Pledge of Allegiance with his LEFT hand over his heart...

An accident or a subliminal message of where the his son's political aspirations are headed????

lol!!!

K9karen
11-18-2003, 07:55 PM
:D :D :D :DGeesh.. I missed out on being a Cah Lee Fuh Nee Ah Un by minutes! My dad's army orders were changed an hour before my mom was gonna catch a train to move there! All my dad's remaining family is in Van Nuys...Funny..they haven't called us back from yesterday....hmmm....

Miss Meow
11-18-2003, 08:28 PM
I see he's abolished a tax on new cars - nice! When's he REALLY going to start working??? ;)

Maria looked dreadful at the ceremony. She's looking thinner by the day, quite ill in fact.

Soledad
11-18-2003, 08:41 PM
Abolishing the car tax. Sounds good as long as he can keep services like firefighters and cops up and running.:rolleyes:

Cause and effect people!

LoudLou
11-18-2003, 08:49 PM
I voted... CA is waiting for pestilence and famine, because as I was waiting in the checkout at the local Safeway the headlines on the tabloids said that, all those Armageddon Phrocies were coming true... Bagdad & the fires in Cah Lee Fuh Nee Ah!...:D ;) ;)

... And of course you know if you read it in the Tabloids it MUST be true!:rolleyes: ;)

G.P.girl
11-18-2003, 09:07 PM
well i'm not going to say much.....
first the fire....then the hail....then the floods.....hmmmm...:p

Pam
11-18-2003, 09:10 PM
I was impressed that Ahnold says he will not take the $175,000 that this job pays. Then again that kind of money is pocket change for him anyway. It will be interesting to see what he can do. :) Staying tuned...

gini
11-18-2003, 10:19 PM
So help me God, Richard, this is what I read:

Kalifa Nea - and I thought to myself - why is Richard saying something in Hawaiian?

They have already cashed my check for $519.00 for the car tax, but I haven't received the new sticker yet. Technically I am driving around without a new registration. God help the poor policeman that stops me.

It will be interesting to me if the size of government in California is reduced.

Firemen - Policemen - Education - I will be anxiously waiting
to see what happens.

NoahsMommy
11-18-2003, 10:19 PM
I'd chalk that left hand thing up to nervousness/excitement. When David and I got married, I tried to put his ring on his RIGHT hand...it happens in the moment.

:)

mahayana
11-19-2003, 06:16 AM
California has played in prophecy before, remember George Orwell predicting there would be a movie actor as president in 1984? Now where was the actor/president from?

Has California become it's own country yet? I remember some kind of movement like that...or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with NYC becoming it's own state?

Re Arnold...hope he does as well as Jesse in MN!:D

Re the recall...how is it that everybody in CA blamed Davis for those tripled electric bills, instead of the well-connected Texas electric traders that planned it, caused it, and prophet from it?

11-19-2003, 09:07 AM
Ha ha, it took me a while what you meant by "Cah lee Fuh Nee Ah"!!
First I thought it was quite funny that Schwarzenecker was running for governor; but better a funny governor than a money-spender !! Let's hope he finds a way to freshen up the state's finances!!

2kitties
11-19-2003, 09:22 AM
It's funny because last night I attended a small dinner party and was meeting the governor of our state. Some people were getting autographs for their kids. I declined. I mean, It's not like I'm in California where the governer's autograph is worth something!!:D

wolfsoul
11-19-2003, 10:18 AM
I think it will be fine but I voted for the ocean option. :p

popcornbird
11-19-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by 2kitties
It's funny because last night I attended a small dinner party and was meeting the governor of our state. Some people were getting autographs for their kids. I declined. I mean, It's not like I'm in California where the governer's autograph is worth something!!:D

LOL!

Poor California. I think its going to sink into the Pacific. :o :o

:D

RICHARD
11-19-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by gini
So help me God, Richard, this is what I read:

Kalifa Nea - and I thought to myself - why is Richard saying something in Hawaiian?

I am barely intelligible in plain old english,
why would I EVEN ATTEMPT Hawaiian????:)

The last few days have been gorgeous out here..

today it gonna hit 80 degrees and it's clear as a bell....beautiful!!!

I really think it's an omen.....Now if we can get Hollywood to make some better movies.....

;)