PDA

View Full Version : My dog Journey has CANCER!!!!!

Kitty talker9203
11-18-2003, 04:27 PM
MY DOG JOURNEY HAS CANCER!!!! oh dear my poor baby Journey I was really disipointed to hear he had cancer:( I started to notice because he wouldnt jump on me like he always does:( My mom thought he was just cold so I didnt talk about it but after a couple of weeks we really started to notice because he couldnt walk and he was (peeing) out blood!!!! we took him to the vets at first they thought some one has RAT POISNED him but they now they said it was CANCER. he is back home now its his 2 day back hes acting a little bit better thought. I sure do hope he lives and has no pain I love him so much he is my only shelty.:( blue

CamCamPup33
11-18-2003, 04:31 PM
AW! Journey was the one outside in the yard right? Aw tris! Poor journey!

I wish we could have came up for thanksgiving to see him again! Hows all the other pups and kittens? I did get the pictures you sent me!

:( :( poor journey!

K9soul
11-18-2003, 04:43 PM
Any time an animal stops any of their normal behaviors it should be a red flag that something isn't right. I'm very sorry to hear about Journey and I hope the vet can help him.

Foam
11-18-2003, 05:09 PM
My Golden Retriever died of cancer. =( Her signs were not being playful, not wanting to swim or go for walks anymore (she LOVED to swim! It was her favorite thing) and her appetite was gone. I wish you luck, because not matter how hard you fight, the cancer will win in the end. It's just a matter of time. Hopefully a long time for you.
Putting them down is the hardest thing in the world...Good luck, Journey. Poor baby. =(

stacwase
11-18-2003, 05:39 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you.:(

bluekat
11-18-2003, 05:45 PM
Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that:(
Poor Journey:( My thoughts and prayers are with you.

tatsxxx11
11-18-2003, 05:47 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this:( I hope that the vet can help him. And remember in life there is always hope. Sending my thoughts and prayers for your beloved Journey. I understand how deeply you love him and how painful this is. {{{HUGS}}}

KYS
11-18-2003, 07:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear the bad news about Journey. :(
I hope the vet can help.
Sending many thoughts your way.

dukedogsmom
11-18-2003, 07:14 PM
Poor Journey. Maybe a miracle will happen and he will be cured. I lost a cat to stomach cancer. Give him lots of loving while he's here.

K9karen
11-18-2003, 07:26 PM
I sincerely feel for you. I just went through that horrendous part of life with Cody. Give him more love and attention than ever and pray he doesn't suffer. My prayers are with you. :(

Kitty talker9203
11-18-2003, 07:41 PM
Thank you for all your prays and nice thoughts Journey is looking better so maybe the animal god is really there helping Journey.:)

joycenalex
11-18-2003, 08:22 PM
i am so sorry to hear about journey. that's so sad.

babolaypo65
11-18-2003, 09:14 PM
Good luck Journey