PDA

View Full Version : Hi All!

aki
11-18-2003, 04:02 PM
Just wanted to say hello and introduce you to my baby boy Chuck. He is a 10 y/o Manx with Grey Smoke coloring. He looks really cute when I brush him with a part down the middle of his back. He looks just like a skunk! Smells better though. Do your cats site like this too? Have a great day!

aki
11-18-2003, 04:03 PM
Sorry, I'll try to add the photo again.

jazzcat
11-18-2003, 04:06 PM
Hi aki and welcome!!

Chuck is so big and pretty. I love his coloring. I'd like to see picture of his backside because I've never seen a long haired manx.

I have three cats and a dog and you can see their pictures in my signature below.

I look forward to seeing and hearing more about Chuck.

aki
11-18-2003, 04:20 PM
Chuck is a big boy. He weighs 20 pounds! But he has giant paws and is wide-bodied. Check out the photo. My daughter is holding him and you can hardly see her. She's 12 is this photo. I guess that he is a normal weight for his size according to his vet. He's actually larger than some of my friend's dogs!

CamCamPup33
11-18-2003, 04:24 PM
Welcome to pettalk Aki! Your cat is stunning! :)

RedHedd
11-18-2003, 10:55 PM
WOW:eek: Chuck is one beautifull ball of fluff! Welcome to PT! We'd love to see a pic of him with his parted "fur-do" that makes him look like a skunk! Sounds CUTE!:D

krazyaboutkatz
11-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk.:D Chuck sure is a large handsome fluffy guy. I'd love to see more pics of him too.:) I'm owned by 4 large male cats which you can see in my signature. Storm is 14lbs.,Cirrus is about 15-16lbs., Sky is 13lbs., and Sunny is the little guy at 11lbs. I look forward to hearing and seeing more of Chuck.:)

CatDad
11-18-2003, 11:04 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk aki. Happy you are here.

Chuck is absolutly gorgeous, I am in love.:eek::D I love his color and he is so big and fluffy. As you will be told, we love pictures, and I don't think that I can get enough of him.:D

I am owned by 2 kitties, Bob and Joey. Bob is a big boy like yours although he is only about 17 lbs., and Joey is a smaller version of Bob with a little shorter hair.

Thank you for comming and thank you for the pictures.:)

When you get a chance, more pictures would be really cool.*hinthint*:)

catlover4ever
11-19-2003, 07:02 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk. Chuck is a handsome boy. I look forward to hearing and seeing more about you and Chuck.

sirrahbed
11-19-2003, 07:37 AM
Oh my, Chuck is handsome and HUGE! I love looking at all the pictures here and hope you post more of Chuck - maybe you can show us the "skunk look":eek: Hope you have a good time here - I do believe you will quickly become addicted. It is a happy and friendly place - sometimes I go on cuteness overload!!:D Especially with the kittens :) WELCOME!!

11-19-2003, 08:47 AM
WELCOME to Pettalk!!
Chuck is such a beautiful boy!!

catmandu
11-19-2003, 09:51 AM
Greetings Aki , from the Found Cat Hotel. Chuck is truly am Awe Inspiring Cat , about the same size as Moose The Magnificent. We hope that you enjoy Pet Talk , as there are so amny wonderful people here! catmandu and Cats!

stacwase
11-19-2003, 11:14 AM
WELCOME, AKI! I hope you like it here! More pictures, please! He's a very beautiful kitty!

amoore
11-19-2003, 11:28 AM
WELCOME AKI AND CHUCK TO PET TALK !
Chuck is very beautiful ! :D

trayi52
11-19-2003, 12:45 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Aki and Chuck, I would love to see more pictures too, Chuck is beautiful and huge, that is a very large boy!
As I said more pictures please!!:)

ChrisH
11-19-2003, 01:13 PM
Hi, Aki & Chuck, a warm welcome to Pet Talk to you both.:) Chuck is a gorgeous fluffy boy, I look forward to hearing more about him, and, of course seeing lots more pictures!:D