PDA

View Full Version : Oh Edwinna??? Eddie???? Can you get your mother, please?

Logan
11-18-2003, 03:41 PM
SARA!!!! I just noticed that you are on the fringe of tri-pillarhood! In other words, you are getting ready to be a triple Blabbermouth!!! :D

Congratulations!!! You're at 2,999!!! One more to go!!! :) And all of them have been so enjoyable for us!!!

Logan

Edwina's Secretary
11-18-2003, 03:59 PM
In that case.....here's 3000!

(Logan, perhaps I should have a Sheridan to celebrate! Someone brought me a bottle of that back from Europe too! Very sweet!)

Cinder & Smoke
11-18-2003, 04:02 PM
The E's mite be arrangin da Big Partee! :D

CONGRATZ, Miz BlabberMouff!! ;)

Logan
11-18-2003, 04:05 PM
Go for it, Sara!!!!! :) That is some lethal stuff, though!!!! And I now because we have a bottle too, as you know!! :eek: I would definitely prefer it chilled!!!

Congrats, you are officially a tri-pillar now!!!! :D

CatDad
11-18-2003, 04:06 PM
CATGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I think you should celebrate and make Edwinna pose for a few more pics in her holiday garb.:eek: Ok, maybe just some kitty pics.:)

popcornbird
11-18-2003, 04:08 PM
Congrats on triple pillarhood! You're catching up to me! :D:p Love all your posts! Keep them coming! Its time to celebrate with buying Princess Edwina some new hats. ;)

ChrisH
11-18-2003, 04:13 PM
Congratulations Sara!! :D

Miss Meow
11-18-2003, 04:18 PM
Sara, congratulations!!! I can't tell you how much I look forward to Edwina's fashion shoots, Eddie's diary and the pearls of wisdom and humour you bring here :D

Pam
11-18-2003, 04:33 PM
Congratulations to a most enjoyable Pet Talker! I enjoy all of your posts and photos especially. You make it seem like we are all "right there" at times. Aren't you glad we aren't? LOL!

I attended a craft show over the weekend with my daughter and someone had made a darling little kitty and she was wearing the most fancy hat! Of course right away I thought of Edwina! I even said to my daughter that if I knew Edwina's address I would be tempted to mail it to her as a gift from two of her many admirers, Trevor and Andy. ;)

HH has certainly wormed her way into my heart and the dashing Eddie also. Here's to another 6,000! (I wonder if a third kitty might be added by the time that you reach that milestone! :eek: :p )

rg_girlca
11-18-2003, 04:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS SARA.

As others have said, I also truly enjoy reading about your EE's and especially seeing the pictures of them.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-18-2003, 04:48 PM
Congratulations Sara!!!!

I've been watching and waiting for the last two weeks, then Logan beats me to it! :( ;) :D Figures the day you hit I'm bogged down at work, but I'm glad Logan was paying attention too. :D

As you know, we love hearing about the E's and how HH is slowly but surely melting to Eddie's charms.

I kinda like the idea of a third cat to help with the next 3000 also - what do you think, should I look for another stray around here? ;) :D :D

PS - Oooohhhh, wouldn't Edwina be even doubly upset at me then. ;) :D

bluekat
11-18-2003, 04:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D:D:D We need some more pics of Edwinna!

jenluckenbach
11-18-2003, 05:57 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:D

AmberLee
11-19-2003, 12:45 AM
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!!

Does this officially make you a triple threat? I'm so excited to share this milestone with you.

{{{snuggly-wugglies to your furry twosome!}}}

Barbara
11-19-2003, 02:59 AM
Catgratulations Sara!!!!

You are the purrson to bring lifestyle, fashion and a certain cultural level to the PT cathood. You know we expect an E+E special:D :)

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-19-2003, 03:35 AM
Congratulations Sara!!!

Any chance of a photo thread to celebrate:D

11-19-2003, 04:31 AM
Congrats to our new triple-pillar!!
Hip hurray for both "E's" too!!

lynnestankard
11-19-2003, 05:19 AM
CONGRATULATIONS SARA!

A triple-blabbermouth-pillar - yipppeeeee!
Here's to the next 3,000 (**toasts with a cup of tea**).
Although we've just had the wonderful 'take outs' of the Christmas pics., - more would be appreciated!!

(I was watching too Debbie!! Darn!)

Lynne

HayleyRosie
11-19-2003, 06:45 AM
Congratulations Sara!

ramanth
11-19-2003, 08:49 AM
CONGRATS SARA!! :D

amoore
11-19-2003, 09:16 AM
Congratulations! :D

Randi
11-19-2003, 09:28 AM
Darn, I was watching and waiting too, but I’m not going to miss this big event, so ....

Congratulations on your 3000 Sara!

Sara, I love your humour and style, and of course, the E + E stories and pictures. Absolutely fabulous! :D As Barbara mentioned, you are certainly raising the level on PT!!

It’s time to open that bottle and celebrate with the E’s – and yes, we do expect pictures from the party! ;)

Keep on posting Sara, we will never get enough!!

Fister sends lots of purrs. :D

Barbara
11-19-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Randi

Sara, I love your humour and style, and of course, the E + E stories and pictures. Absolutely fabulous! :D As Barbara mentioned, you are certainly raising the level on PT!!

And that means a lot because it is already very high :D ;)

It’s time to open that bottle and celebrate with the E’s – and yes, we do expect pictures from the party! ;)

of course just a bottle of Diet Coke, Randi don't spoil the image of the Europeans

tatsxxx11
11-19-2003, 10:03 AM
Congratulations, Sara!:) Yes, your humor, insight and E&E stories set you pillars above the rest! Looking forward to those oics! Love and purrs to you and Edwina from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

slick
11-19-2003, 10:11 AM
CONGRATULATIONS SARA!!!! I'm right behind you.:) :)

Edwina's Secretary
11-19-2003, 10:22 AM
(Blushing deeply) Thank you, thank you all very much!

As I take a sip of my diet coke (it is a tad bit early for anything stronger but it is never too early for a diet!)

Edwina was helping me find something to wear for the celebration....
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/pf1a6cd7e7ef0758d19038f51ebc3be8d/fa84d35a.jpg

to which Eddie said..."Geez...what is it with girls and clothes?????"
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p8a25f4f708ca819b20f6080ef98f2c39/fa84d355.jpg

Pettalk is so much fun!!! Why can't work be this fun??

Vermontcat
11-19-2003, 12:40 PM
Congrats on reaching triple pillarhood Sara!!! :D
I love hearing about the two E's and seeing photos of them especially when Edwina is wearing one of her hats!
I also love your sense of humor!:)
Thanks for posting a couple of new photos, keep them coming!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-19-2003, 01:39 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:D

PayItForward
11-19-2003, 01:48 PM
Congratulations Sara :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-19-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Pettalk is so much fun!!! Why can't work be this fun??

Because then it wouldn't be called work. In the morning when you're leaving, you'd say "Goodbye honey, I'm off to fun now. See you this evening when I'm done with fun." And it just wouldn't work to say "Boy did I have a bad day at fun today."

So you see, work has to be work, and can't be fun, because what would we do for fun then? ;) :D

The E's are adorable, and Edwina really looks like there's something in the back of that drawer that she absolutely must have! And Eddie's response is typical male. ;) :rolleyes: :D

Barbara
11-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Edwina really looks like there's something in the back of that drawer that she absolutely must have!

First she took your hats -now she's into your knickers:D

lynnestankard
11-19-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
First she took your hats -now she's into your knickers:D

.........................................errr..... ................................................;)

Lynne