PDA

View Full Version : Venting

CamCamPup33
11-18-2003, 12:19 PM
My sister and I went to a few petstores yesterday, looking for cute little puppies to play with.. My sister fell in love with these too rottwiler pups (only 10 weeks old) and was standing by there cage (which by the way was feices on the floor, it was gross) then one of the workers asked if we wanted to take it out.. We said no knowing we could want to stick it in the car and drive away very fast :p.. So he said ok, Walked away and came back a few minutes later, saying they make great pets (the breed) and you can do financing ect.. He said he just finished breeding his dogs.. :rolleyes: As if we didnt have enough dogs already in the world, lets contribute more, doing a great job keep them coming! :rolleyes: So my sister asked when does he breed her and he answered "Oh, every year, maybe sooner, you know so she can get her figure back, wouldnt want her to look ugly ( :rolleyes: ) and sometimes if we cant find homes for them, they come here.. I make alot of money when i bring them here.. " Sorry this may be a useless thread but, what he said bothered me..

On a good note, They had the cutest little kittens for adoptions! I believe one was a Balinese sooo cute! The one below it kept pawing my arm because i was petting the balinese kitty! Then when i would walk away it would stick its little face through the bars and go MEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. very long.. :p And of course i took out the little baby pups and played with them, (btw this was the place where we bought cami) my brother was with us too.. He loves pugs so he took out a little baby pug.. *Sings* Puppy breath! Then it was time to see the birdies.. They had goregeous Scarlet macaw.. so pretty! Then.. THEN!! Their was an African Grey parrot! I fell in love! She was so pretty.. I talked to her, she just listened cocked her head back and forth, when i moved to the side, she would follow, when i walked away to look at the hamsters she would peek her head through the bars, looking for me.. I wanted her so bad.. She would screech if i left, or talk back when i talked to her.. I WANT HER! I didnt pick her up, i didnt know if she would bite me or not.. lol *must go back and convince mom*

isis
11-18-2003, 12:58 PM
That stuff about that dog breeder makes me mad!! Every year or sooner he breeds her!! Just for money!!:mad: :eek: :(

The kitty sounds really cute. That birdie sounds nice!! You must convince your mom to get her!! Or atleast take some pics!!:D

RazzandKitty
11-18-2003, 05:13 PM
amber, thats not what the guy said.

popcornbird
11-18-2003, 06:15 PM
I know how it feels to want an African Grey at the pet store! I know that feeling! Its torture! :p LOL