PDA

View Full Version : Did you grow up with a drug problem?

Logan
11-18-2003, 12:07 PM
Subject: Did you grow up with a drug problem????

I had a drug problem when I was young.
I was drug to church on Sunday morning.
I was drug to church for weddings and funerals.
I was drug to family reunions no matter the weather.
I was drug to the bus stop to go to school every weekday.
I was drug by my ears when disrespectful to adults and teachers.
I was also drug to the woodshed when I disobeyed my parents.

Those drugs are still in my veins today; they affect my behavior in everything I do, say, and think. They are stronger than cocaine, crack, or heroin, and if today's children had this kind of drug problem, America (and the world) would certainly be a better place.

wolfsoul
11-18-2003, 12:09 PM
I admit it. :( I have a drug problem. :( ;)

ramanth
11-18-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I admit it. :( I have a drug problem. :( ;)
I had one too. ;)

Then I moved out. :D But I can't wait to have kids and give them a drug problem. ;)

tatsxxx11
11-18-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey you, you scared me there for a second!!:eek: Yes, I had a major drug problem growing up too! And I'm glad I di;)!

gini
11-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Good grief, Logan, scare me to death, will you?

Well since you put it THAT way, yes, I too, grew up with a big time drug problem.

I also grew up with the "LOOK" - you never got two - just one - and then you were put on "drugs".

How did they do that? And why have the parents of today lost their touch?

Logan
11-18-2003, 03:07 PM
Not all the parents have lost their touch, Gini! ;) Remember, I'm one too!!! :)

Sorry I scared you! I had the same reaction when I saw this on the site where I "borrowed" this! :)

Logan
11-18-2003, 03:19 PM
I should have said from the very beginning that I, too, had a "drug" problem when I was under my parent's careful eyes. I will forever be grateful too! :)

G.P.girl
11-18-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
[But I can't wait to have kids and give them a drug problem. ;) [/B]

*snort*

rg_girlca
11-18-2003, 05:02 PM
Yes I grew up with many drug problems also and both my sons were also brought up on these drugs.
To-day, they are 21 & 25 and I couldn't be more proud of them.

Tonya
11-18-2003, 07:13 PM
I didn't have a drug problem. I had to drag my own self to church when I became an adult. My son has a drug problem though. :D

K9karen
11-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Yeah and still have scars on my knees and butt to prove it! :D ;) :pBut some of you know that I'M the drugger now! :p

CatDad
11-18-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I should have said from the very beginning that I, too, had a "drug" problem when I was under my parent's careful eyes. I will forever be grateful too! :)
What Logan said, and I too am grateful for there effort.:)

AmberLee
11-19-2003, 12:49 AM
I freaked when I saw this title, but quickly realized that I, too, had a drug problem, thank goodness (and my parents!).