PDA

View Full Version : is ir just me? or is blair insane!

cali
11-18-2003, 11:46 AM
really! i mean all the other puppys are lazy little things that you have to push to get them to runat all, blair on the other hand you cant hold still, I walk he attacks my feet, he tried to play with the other puppys but they look at him like"WHAT are you doing?" while he is jumping around barking like an idiot, so he grabs there hair and yanks, ya THAT is going to make him popular with the other pups!:rolleyes: you try to let him inside he looks at you starts barking and running all over. people who dont even like pyrsheps like blair, he is not like theother pups in any way! he has a different gait, a better one, he has a cool coat (smooth and wavy) acording to the standerd it shoul dnot be wavy lol he is a weird colour that does not exist, and he is FAST. he has perfect stride, adores the tug and can hold a full sized tennis ball and run with it. what gets me is how playful he is, non of the other pups are insanly happy, like they are but he is run around bark like an idiot, he is soooo full of energy! the other puppys would much rather lay down and cuddle, they are slow, dont care to tug, and sleep half the time. now is it just me or is blair insane! :p

aly
11-18-2003, 02:53 PM
Is he kept outside? If so, he's probably bored and needs more stimulation.

My Peanuts
11-18-2003, 03:58 PM
Sylvia was a cuddly puppy before we adopted Harley and now she is like Blair. She runs around like a crazy puppy all day, but when she sleeps she is really out.

cali
11-18-2003, 04:41 PM
aly of coarse he is not kept outside! why on earth would we make any of our dogs live outside?:eek: peanuts oh ya blair runs around like a maniac and then falls over exausted and sleeps for an hour or two! at his puppy class he gets the zoomies and races around the entire bulding several times before finally tiring! lol its just funny to see him compared to his "meets the standerd" siblings lol ;)

aly
11-18-2003, 11:18 PM
Well you never know what some people do with their dogs so I had to ask!