PDA

View Full Version : Ah, Just What I Needed

lizbud
11-18-2003, 11:13 AM
A friend sent this to me today. Have you seen it yet?

http://www.llangley.com/yoga/wisdom/rightnow%5B2%5D.htm

ChrisH
11-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Just what I needed too. Thanks Liz.:)

CamCamPup33
11-18-2003, 01:42 PM
That was so nice! I left all my thoughts and anxities behind and floated into Right now! ;) :D

moosmom
11-18-2003, 01:55 PM
Lizbud,

Thanks! And how true!

EssTer
11-18-2003, 01:56 PM
itīs very nice ;)

sweet_stormy
11-18-2003, 02:28 PM
that made me think of everything that has been going on. like what goes on in school, in the world, and at home. it made me stop and think.

gini
11-18-2003, 03:02 PM
Liz, thank you.

A while back I posted some thoughts about 'RIGHT NOW."

Having loved dearly and lost four pets - I looked at Rascal one day and watched his exuberance, his joy over catnip or a toy.

I realized that my time with him was RIGHT NOW! He is in his prime - fat and healthy and full of well - RASCAL.

It made me stop and appreciate this sweet boy even more.

RIGHT NOW - there are three cats on my unmade bed - each in a different adorable position - and looking so innocent.

Logan
11-18-2003, 03:08 PM
Thanks Liz. I don't know if it had sound (because my computer has lost it's ability to have sound), but I thought it was peaceful anyway!! Might have to try it on one with sound!!! :)

lizbud
11-18-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by gini
Liz, thank you.

A while back I posted some thoughts about 'RIGHT NOW."

Having loved dearly and lost four pets - I looked at Rascal one day and watched his exuberance, his joy over catnip or a toy.

I realized that my time with him was RIGHT NOW! He is in his prime - fat and healthy and full of well - RASCAL.

It made me stop and appreciate this sweet boy even more.

RIGHT NOW - there are three cats on my unmade bed - each in a different adorable position - and looking so innocent.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.:) It does help people "center"
themselves doesn't it. Too much war & strife in the world and
in our own lives demands quiet reminders of how to enjoy the
simple joys of just being alive. :)

Logan, Sorry you have no sound. You'll miss the "total experience" of the message.:(