PDA

View Full Version : Purrtty Porsche!

Barbara
11-18-2003, 02:49 AM
So you own a Porsche now?
May I express the idea that a Porsche owns you???

It looks as if this beautiful lady knew immediately that she wanted you:)
And you can feel honored -because she is so noble, cute and pretty:) :D :) :D

Porsche we wish you a great day being our COTD with many treats and cuddles:)

Vio&Juni
11-18-2003, 04:51 AM
What a BEAUTIFUL kitty!!!

Dear Porsche, have a great day in the spotlight with many treats!

RobiLee
11-18-2003, 05:44 AM
Oh My! What a beautiful and exotic looking cat. Your coat looks so soft and I just wanted to reach through the screen and pet you. You are one pretty kitty, Porsche! Enjoy your special day.

Robin :)

lynnestankard
11-18-2003, 06:19 AM
Oh Good Morning sweet Porsche - I saw your beautiful blue eyes and melted.
Such a sensible furlady - choosing your 'furever' home so cleverly.
You are such a sweetheart - cuddles and nose kissies coming across the miles xxx
Congratulations on being our wonderful Cat of the Day.

A day of treats is wished for you - with many Meowmie cuddles too!

Lynne

catlover4ever
11-18-2003, 07:13 AM
Oh, Porsche you absolutely took my breath away when I opened the COTD web-page. Those beautiful blue eyes were staring right at me as if they were saying "Good Morning".

Congratulations on being COTD!!!

Obi
11-18-2003, 07:38 AM
I love Porsche's expression in the photo! You can tell she's got purrsonality! :D

Congrats on being COTD, Porsche!

Obi :cool:

Logan
11-18-2003, 08:06 AM
Those eyes!!!! :) Porsche, you are one of the most beautiful kitties I have seen in a long time!!! I love the curiosity that shines through those gorgeous blue eyes!!! :) You sound like such a smart and energetic girl!!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!! :)

blaurie2
11-18-2003, 08:14 AM
Porsche, you are just too pretty to run and hide! So glad you are not camera shy! You are doing a good job watching over your human, she must love waking up with you! Have a fun day with lots of fun and treats!

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-18-2003, 08:14 AM
Porche - what a gorgeous kitty you are!

Your big blue eyes are exceptional! And I am so glad you found a happy forever home!

Congrats on being our beautiful Cat of The Day!

Ally & Connor send kitten kisses!:D

Bari_d
11-18-2003, 08:51 AM
What an extreme beauty you are, sweet Porsche - yes, those eyes are simply amazing! Your meowmie is a very lucky purrrrson to have you so attached to her - and it is obvious she loves you sooooo much! Another happy cat! Catgratulations, lovely girl...what a Cat of the Day you are!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

catmandu
11-18-2003, 09:24 AM
Porsche , like the Sports Car , that is named after her , is a beauty. and this porsche , hopefully wont have to keep going back to the Shop. All the Found Cats say Zoom , Zoom , Zoom for Porsche , COTD!!!!!

AprilFox
11-18-2003, 09:25 AM
Hello Gorgeous! You are absolutely purrfectly adorable. Im so happy you found such a wonderful home. Do you talk alot Porsche? Me thinks you do! Being Mom to a Siamese mix myself. Have a great day make sure you get lots of treats, it's your special day! :D ;)

Jax
11-18-2003, 10:58 AM
What a gorgeous kitty girl you are Porsche - such pretty blue eyes and cool fur! It sure sounds like you knew who you wanted to go home with - smart kitty.
Congrats for being Our Adorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-18-2003, 11:18 AM
Good morning gorgeous Porsche.:) You sure have the most beautiful expressive eyes. I'm so glad that you found a loving forever home and a human to bond with. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Kona & Oreo's mom
11-18-2003, 11:23 AM
What beautiful eyes! Congratulations, Porsche, on being COTD!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-18-2003, 11:53 AM
Porsche
How adorable you are! What a sweet face! I love your big blue eyes! Sounds like you are a girl who knows what and who she likes! I like that in a cat! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

CatDad
11-18-2003, 12:29 PM
You could get lost in those eyes, they are great!!

I really like the way that she got her name, and that she matches it. I am happy to hear that she found you and sounds like a great kitty.:D

Get lots of extra love and treats on your special day.

kuhio98
11-18-2003, 12:32 PM
Porche, you are so lovely! I gasped when I opened your picture. What a beauty you are. And such a smart kitty to know from the sound of your mommy's voice that she was the one for you. We definitely need more Porche pictures here!. Enjoy your day in the spotlight.

Dan Holder
11-18-2003, 02:13 PM
Some people believe that when a cat chooses you, it's the reincarnation of someone that loved you before. Looks like Porsche and her human were once twins or something. She's a lucky kitty. And another that matches the furniture nicely.

tatsxxx11
11-18-2003, 02:25 PM
Oh Porsche, what a stunning beauty you are!! I see your Mom found inspiration for her upholstery selection in your magnificent coloring and spectacular ice blue eyes!;) But it's that bright and inquisitive expression that has stolen my heart; that and your sweet and charming purrrsonality! You and your Mom truly are a match made in heaven Porsche...soul mates, best buds for life! What a great love story!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Porsche...our sleek and lovely, most deserving, Cat of the Day!:) Love and hugs and purrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

kathy
11-18-2003, 02:41 PM
What a beautiful cat! I've always wanted this combination cat as I think it's the best of both worlds. I have 5 wonderful tabbies now so I won't be getting myself a Porsche anytime soon.

Kathy
who hasn't learned to post pictures yet

gini
11-18-2003, 03:16 PM
Porsche, everyone has already used up all of the great adjectives to describe your unique beauty.

How very honored your human must feel to have had you chose her over everyone else.

Take good care of her now - you two soulmates.

rg_girlca
11-18-2003, 04:40 PM
I have never seen such beautiful, round blue eyes, like yours Porsche, on a cat before. You are such a pretty girl.
I'm so glad that you were rescued out from under the bush and you were able to pick out your meowmie.
You sound like heaven.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

Steffi N
11-18-2003, 06:16 PM
Porsche you are so beautiful with your soft cream-colored fur and heavenly blue eyes. And you knew at first sight who your special human would be. How lovely for your mommy to have you as her constant companion and to have you purr her to sleep at night. I hope that one day you will not be so shy around strangers. And I also want to add a special thank you to your rescuer as well.

tuxluvr
11-18-2003, 06:45 PM
Porsche, that bright, inquisitive expression is the answer to the question "Why do we love cats so much?"

We love them because cats like this say in their eyes and expressions more than mere words can ever do justice!

Congrats to a classy kitty who looks even better than any Porsche I've ever seen!

iloverat
11-18-2003, 10:21 PM
I must say that you, Porsche, are more valuable than any car could ever be!!! What a true beauty, with your gorgeously marked fur and those huge, beautiful blue eyes! I love the way you cock your little head and look so inquisitive. It's the most wonderful thing that you and your mommy found each other the way you did. I hope you have a long-lived, healthy and happy existence. Sounds like you are well on your way!!! Congratulations on being honored with COTD :D :D :D

Killearn Kitties
11-20-2003, 06:00 AM
Beautiful Porsche! We are so sorry we missed your special day, but you are such a stunning beauty that we had to add our congratulations!

You sound a very special girl and how wonderful for you that you found your special soul mate and you can just be yourself with her instead of cowering behind washing machines.

This is a picture of me sitting on a Porsche!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p35bb810eda5beffe23ebcd98342f9e29/fb7fa347.jpg

I realise you can't see much of the car though; you'll just have to take my word for it.:D My Daddy (big Porsche fan) took the picture, but my Mum doesn't have quite the same feeling for cars and she cropped it so you could see me better!:D :D

With your lovely colouring, you would look particularly lovely sitting on this car.:)

Signed, Samantha (Top Cat)