PDA

View Full Version : PITT BULL NEEDS RESCUING

Iditarodfan
07-12-2001, 11:27 AM
HI DOG LOVERS. MONDAY 15 MIN. BEFORE TAKING MY ELDERLY MOM TO THE PODIATRIST A THIRSTY, FULL GROWN, BEAUTIFUL BRINDLE PITT BULL PUP SHOWED UP. I BROUGHT HIM INTO THE YARD MUCH TO MOLLY'S DISMAY. :eek: HE HAD BEGINNING TRAINING, AS HE KNEW HOW TO SIT, BUT ONLY FOR A SHORT WHILE. HE WOULD WIGGLE, WAGGLE CLOSER AND CLOSER WANTING A BIG OL' HUG. :D
BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO FIND A STAFFORDSHIRE TERRIER RESCUE I CALLED SPOKANIMAL, BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT HIM TO GET HIT BY A CAR, OR BE MISTREATED BY PEOPLE WHO FEAR PITT BULLS! :( TODAY IS WED. & HIS OWNERS HAVEN'T CLAIMED HIM. SPOKANIMAL'S POLICY IS 3 DAYS TO CLAIM, THEN UP FOR ADOPTION. SO, I'M GOING TO CALL THE PITT BULL RESCUE PEOPLE HOPING THEY WILL COME GET HIM!!
I'M AFRAID SOMEONE WHO WANTS A "MEAN" DOG WILL ADOPT HIM, BECAUSE THAT'S A PITT'S REPUTATION. :rolleyes: THE PITT BULL PEOPLE WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN. HE'S SUCH A GOOD DOG!!

RachelJ
07-12-2001, 11:45 AM
Bless you, Bea, but are you sure Molly couldn't use a sibling? Might help with that squirrel patrol to have two on the job.

Iditarodfan
07-12-2001, 01:36 PM
Hi Rachel, how are you,Casey, Hannah & Tucker? Haven't talked for a long time! ;(
No way does Molly need a sibling. :eek: She is the "lone ranger" & "hawkeye" rolled into one when it comes to patrolling her backyard.
:D Guess what? The pitt bull's people rescued him from the pound & now he's legally liscensed. I am soooo happy! :) :)
I told Spokanimal I'd send them a donation to cover the licensing cost. It's a good day for people and dogs! :)

Logan
07-12-2001, 10:45 PM
Bea, you, like so many others who put in the extra effort, have made my evening! I'm so glad I "hung" around a little late tonight, just so I could read this happy, happy message.

Bless you, Bless you, Bless you!!!

Logan

Sudilar
07-12-2001, 11:15 PM
That is great news!

RachelJ
07-13-2001, 12:13 PM
Good on you, Bea! http://plauder-smilies.de/party/luxhello.gif

*SimButtTwo4U*
07-13-2001, 12:55 PM
good job Bea. I like people like you. Thank you for not being afraid of the Pit Bull. You could have been one of the Bull haters but no, you have a good heart not a rotton one.

sammi
07-13-2001, 01:35 PM
Always a welcome to hear good news!

jackiesdaisy1935
07-13-2001, 02:29 PM
Bea, I love happy endings. :D :D :D

tatsxxx11
07-13-2001, 04:49 PM
Bea, thank you, thank you, thank you! Frankly, I haven't met a pit bull yet that wasn't a total mush, kisser, sweetie. I just adore them!! What a happy ending!

Daisy's Mom
07-14-2001, 12:21 AM
Nice work Bea! That little pit bull pup is very thankful, I'm sure!

Rottie
07-14-2001, 07:56 AM
I'm so glad the Pit Bull rescue could take him! And what a nice thing you did for that poor pup. Soon he will have a nice loving home!!! :)