PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth S Peabody.

lynnestankard
11-17-2003, 04:57 AM
Good Morning to a beautiful furlady who's made my day!

CONGRATULATIONS on being a well-deserved Cat of the Day Elizabeth - or may I call you Busy-Lizzie?
I'd love to have a cuddle and maybe a nose-kissy or two xxxx
Have a wonderful day - and lots of treats.

Lynne

Barbara
11-17-2003, 05:09 AM
Lizzie, I am sure you are a kitty that recognizes herself in the mirror! And I am sure you are always amused of what you see.

Today you are our Pet Talk Queen Elizabeth and we wish you a wonderful day. I bet you will be honored and spoiled rotten by your subjects:) :) :)

judymin61
11-17-2003, 07:54 AM
Hello Elizabeth! Aren't you a pretty girl and obviously you know it:cool: Not often that a cat (at least not mine) recognizes themselves in a mirror! You sound like quite the character! Bringing in roses and such:D Congratulations on being COTD:)

1Nancy
11-17-2003, 08:46 AM
What a wonderful kitty. Great personality and a beauty too!

catmandu
11-17-2003, 09:20 AM
That was so nice of Chaucer to share his Home. Butnow he has a dear Little Cat Pal to play with , and to have fun with. So that s a win /win situation . Good Day and More to come from the Found Cats hotel.

Kona & Oreo's mom
11-17-2003, 09:35 AM
Congratulations, sweet Elizabeth! You have a beautiful story of how you came to live with your person. You must be a very special girl!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-17-2003, 10:52 AM
Elizabeth
How adorable you are! I loved the picture of you admiring yourself in the mirror. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day, sweetie!:D

Howie's Mama
11-17-2003, 10:59 AM
What a delightful surprise to log-on early this morning and find our little Busy Lizzie friend honored as Cat of the Day!
You are a little trooper, Ms. Lizzie, handling a move to a new house, remodeling, and the addition of two stray kittens to your family. You truly deserve the grand honor.
Big headbumpie to you to celebrate!

Love,

Susan, Howie & Hugo

krazyaboutkatz
11-17-2003, 11:10 AM
Good morning gorgeous Elizabeth.:) I'm so glad that you knew which house to go to for a loving forever home. You sure sound like quite a character and I love your nicknames. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

Morgaine
11-17-2003, 11:31 AM
Ah my little Lizzie, I love you so. You are the beautiful princess in the mirror. Sending you a tickle, a pet, and a head butt.

PS Arthur sends his love, and says your looking really go....not a FBB anymore!!!

tatsxxx11
11-17-2003, 11:49 AM
Spunk, spirit, beauty AND a sense of humor!! What a fabulous feline you are Miss Elizabeth S. Peabody; absolutely charming!!:) And many thanks to you sweet Lizzie, for comforting your Mom after the loss of her beloved Chaucer. You furry ones are the best heart healers! I'll bet your "chance meeting" in the garage that fateful night was more than just mere serendipity!;) Congratulations to you beautiful Elizabeth, our fabulous Cat of the Day!! Love and purrrs to you on your special day! Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

rg_girlca
11-17-2003, 04:01 PM
Wow, Miss Elizabeth, you sure are one beautiful silver tabby and smart also. You knew exactly which garage to go into that day, didn't you sweetheart.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Here's to lots of special treats on your special day.
:D

Dan Holder
11-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Isn't that amazing how she found her home. It's as if the older cat approved of of her to be with his human. She's a beautiful cat, too. Good luck.

CatDad
11-17-2003, 09:05 PM
You are a beatifull kitty,Lizzie. However I am sure that you recognize that.:)

I hope you get lots of extra love today. Also, sending some head scratchings from me.:)