PDA

View Full Version : My Grandparents saved a doggie!

SimbaTWonderDog
11-14-2001, 12:09 AM
Well my grandfather (an appliance salesman\repairman) had gone to a ladies house to pick up a washer, instead he came home with a doggie too! Him and my grandmother have 2 maltese and now one more has been added.
The ladie that owned it was going into a retirment home and if my granfather hadn't of taken it, it would have been put down or gone to the pound. It is a 8 yr old female maltese. Her name is Kara. I will be trying to get over there to take pics. So now they are a home of 3 "mops" as i call them hehehehe. Big white cute fur balls! Anyways, thought i would share! :D

aly
11-14-2001, 12:11 AM
YAY to your grandparents. I have seen pictures of their other 2 dogs who are just CUTE AS BUTTONS!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Kara :)

Sudilar
11-14-2001, 07:56 AM
Hooorayyyyy! Congratulations!!!! What angels!!

Logan
11-14-2001, 08:38 AM
I know love your grandfather, Kay Ann. Good for him!!!! And of course, your grandmother too, for taking in Kara and giving her a good home. I love stories like this!!!
:D :D :D

Dixieland Dancer
11-14-2001, 09:19 AM
Now we all know where you get all your love for Simba from! It runs in the family!! :D :D :D

Three cheers for Grandpa for saving the precious girl known as Kara.

Hip Hip Hooray for Grandpa

We would like to see pictures of all the "MOPS"! Hehehehehe

jackiesdaisy1935
11-14-2001, 09:39 AM
Hip, Hip, Hooray for Granpa, now we know where you get that love for animals from.
Please tell him we are all proud of him and your Grandma for taking Kara in and being such animal lovers. You have wonderful Grandparents, luckey you!
Jackie

RachelJ
11-14-2001, 03:59 PM
Some things are just meant to be and this appears to be one of them.. What are the chances of your grandparents loving Malteses and this lady having one that needed to find a home QUICK and your grandpa going there that day??? There was some DIVINE INTERVENTION going on here. What a neat story KayAnn. Thanks for sharing it with us. And of course I can't wait to see the pictures that go with the story....hint, hint, hint.

tatsxxx11
11-14-2001, 05:24 PM
A match made in heaven...divine intervention indeed; just TOO coincidental! Yea! for Grampa and Grandma! What a happy, happy story!!!

AdoreMyDogs
11-14-2001, 07:46 PM
Yeah :) another furry puppers finding a forever home! Another happy ending :)

Hey, KayAnn....I miss hearing from you. I am glad every time you post something, especially when it involves pictures and/or rescue stories :D

Any chance of you getting some pics of those little "mops" :D I'd love to see them.

Daisy's Mom
11-14-2001, 07:55 PM
Yay for Grandpa! Quick, Kay Ann, get us some of those pictures you are so well known for here :)

delidog
11-15-2001, 05:46 AM
go grandpa!!! :D go grandpa!!!! :D go grandpa!! :D yeah!!!!!! :D the deli dog

*LabLoverKEB*
11-15-2001, 08:56 PM
Yay for Grampa!!! That's wonderful! :) Pics! :D