PDA

View Full Version : Bonnie is finally coming around!!!

kimlovescats
11-16-2003, 10:44 PM
My feral Bonnie girl is finally starting to really come out of her shell! She is now even being calm enough to allow pictures to be taken of her! Here is one I got of her in the kennel. Her fur is so shiny and pretty! I can't wait until I can get a good clear shot of her face! SHe is a beauty!

I'm so proud of how far she has come! :D

http://www.kimscats.com/ShinyBonnieBon.jpg

rg_girlca
11-16-2003, 10:48 PM
I can't see the picture right now, just a red x, but I can't see my sig either, so go figure.

She sounds like a real beauty Kim and I'm so glad to hear that she is starting to come around. Good job.

CatDad
11-16-2003, 11:02 PM
I am so happy to hear that she is comming around, and let you take pictures of her.:) That is always really exciting when they start to calm down, and allow you to interact with them at some level. She is a great looking kitty:D

Wishing you lots of luck in working with her. We will hopefully be seeing more of her and hearing more good tales.

Barbara
11-17-2003, 04:03 AM
Bonnie what a beauty you are. You look like Miz Ebby's long lost sister with your shiny fur:)

IttyBittyKitty
11-17-2003, 04:24 AM
I've got a bit of a soft spot for blackies, they are so sleek and elegant! You are such a great Meowmie, Kim!

jenluckenbach
11-17-2003, 05:28 AM
Bonnie you are beautiful, and you are doing so well. :D

catmandu
11-17-2003, 09:40 AM
The one andidote to a shy Cat , is calm , and Love. And soon enough , even the shyest Cat will come around, the longest was Diane , which took the better part of a year. Bonnie is such a sweet Cat , and the Found Cats send her a load of Kittie Kissies!

kimlovescats
11-17-2003, 11:19 AM
Yes, Bonnie Bons has really come so far just lately! She will come and rub all over our legs now and enjoys being petted as well. She is still a bit nervous and will move about alot while you are petting her, but I have even ventured enough to pick her up and pet her briefly then put her back down. She tolerates it well, I just am trying to let her see that being picked up isn't always a "bad" thing! ;)

amoore
11-17-2003, 02:05 PM
Kim you are making great progress with Bonnie . You must be doing all the right things:) . Bonnie is very beautiful !:D

rg_girlca
11-17-2003, 04:39 PM
Oh I can see her today.:)
What a pretty black beauty she is Kim.
Like I said before, I'm so glad she is starting to come around. It makes her rescue all worth it.

stacwase
11-17-2003, 05:08 PM
I looked at this before and couldn't see her. She looks wonderfuly healthy for a feral cat! She's a very pretty girl.

Steffi N
11-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Bonnie is beautiful and she is doing so well under your care.
Gentle pets for you, Bonnie girl.

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-18-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
but I have even ventured enough to pick her up and pet her briefly then put her back down. She tolerates it well, I just am trying to let her see that being picked up isn't always a "bad" thing! ;)

Bonny is gorgeous! Funny what you said about picking her up - Connor is the same - he will "tolerate" lying on my lap, loves to lie next to me on the bed, but if I pick him up and try to walk anywhere he goes psyco!!