PDA

View Full Version : Only me??? (for you single pettalkers!)

iceyshiver21
11-16-2003, 04:52 PM
It never fails that when I like a guy he dont like me like that...but then when I see them as a friend...they like me!!! :rolleyes: Any one else have crazy problems like this??

Karen
11-16-2003, 05:02 PM
You're young. Why not just be glad to have friends? Most of my best friends in high school were boys, and friendships last a lot longer - and are generally less traumatic - than high school romance anyway!

Could it be that when you "like them" you are acting differently than when you "just want to be friends?" That would scare some away ... be who you are, life's a lot easier that way!

Desert Arabian
11-16-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21
It never fails that when I like a guy he dont like me like that...but then when I see them as a friend...they like me!!! :rolleyes: Any one else have crazy problems like this??

Yep. I know exactly what you are talking about!!

GoldenRetrLuver
11-16-2003, 05:52 PM
Hehe. Yep, I know EXACTLY what you're talking about!

dukedogsmom
11-16-2003, 05:58 PM
Well, my chances get lower as I get older, so I've kind of given up on men. I've decided to be happy with Duke and dogs in general. They are so much less hassel and as far as I'm concerned, bring a lot more happiness. Their emotions are genuine so you never have to worry about what's going on in their mind and you know they truly love you.

babolaypo65
11-16-2003, 06:16 PM
It's not only you Ice. Happens to everyone. I agree with Karen though, I think sometimes when we like someone we act a little differently. I know when I was younger and had a crush on someone I would get deadly shy. It must have been painful to be around me.

It does get easier though!

slick
11-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Well, my chances get lower as I get older, so I've kind of given up on men. I've decided to be happy with Duke and dogs in general. They are so much less hassel and as far as I'm concerned, bring a lot more happiness. Their emotions are genuine so you never have to worry about what's going on in their mind and you know they truly love you.
I'm with you sister. Me, Max and Speckles is the way it's going to be from now on.:) :) At least they don't care if you're late coming home and don't expect dinner on the table at 6pm (at least mine don't....)

Dogz
11-16-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
I'm gonna go with this answer.:)