PDA

View Full Version : Favourite toys

wolfsoul
11-16-2003, 03:23 PM
What are your dogs' favourite toys/things to chew on? :)

Timber loves her big nylabone. Leather loves her kong.

binka_nugget
11-16-2003, 03:29 PM
Kai LOVES anything that squeeks. He also likes the little leopard print bouncy ball from petcetera. But his all-time favorite is an empty pop bottle:rolleyes:

Kaedyn on the other hand...he doesn't play with toys lol. He just likes to chase Kai around.

Twisterdog
11-16-2003, 03:33 PM
My dogs love stuffed animals, especially ones that squeak. Of course, once the stuffing is ripped out of them, they don't like them so much.

Lacie and Queenie used to be obsessed with tennis balls when they were younger. But now that they are old girls, the are obsessed with sleep. :p

Shelteez2
11-16-2003, 03:40 PM
Hmmmm I don't think my dogs have favorite toys.
I do have a lot of toys for them but I don't know that any are their favorites. Emily likes squeeky balls I guess, and well anything she can retrieve. I even throw her leash for her sometimes when I forget a toy.
I'd say Clipse's favorite toy would be his legs!!! The only thing that boy cares about is running. As soon as I let him off leash he takes off running. I have to make him lie down and stay so that he will rest.
My dogs also like anything that I play with them with, such as pop bottles, paper towel rolls, etc. They aren't too picky. The one thing I REALLY wish was their favorite toy?? Their dumbbells, LOL

Moose
11-16-2003, 04:03 PM
Moose loves anything and everything.....whether he's allowed to chew on it or not. ;) :p

KYS
11-16-2003, 06:44 PM
That's easy in my household!
THe hedge hog soft toy with the squeeker inside. :D

primabella
11-16-2003, 06:48 PM
Mickey loves his Frisbee, soccer ball and puppets. He also loves chewing on empty bottles and paper towels. He usually snatches those from wherever and it usually takes forever to get them back from him.