PDA

View Full Version : My diary .......

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 01:25 PM
I hope other days would be better ..............

You can put in here texts with your thoughts and texts from your diary .... I donīt mean, that if you are writing diary, you need to put in all here! You can out in here just some sentences ..... with date.......

http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/today1.jpg

CathyBogart
11-16-2003, 01:45 PM
11/16/03

Well, I wish I could say that I saw the Sharks in their first home win of the season. Alas, it was not to be. We tied yet again. -_-

On a wierd note, I got a PM from someone on one of my boards asking me to change my avatar from a picture of Chubby to something else. It hurt to be informed that the sight of a being who I consider an extension of myself makes someone physically ill. I came up with a compromise for the avatar, but it still bothers me a LOT.

Still staying with Brian for the time being. *Dreamy sigh* It's so wonderful to wake up and realize that I'm not alone. I wish this could continue forever, and I hope that we're able to get our own place soon so that it can! ^.^

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
11-16-2003, 02:20 PM
He never drives it, just rubs it with a diaper.
11/16/2003

Ŧ PREVIOUS | NEXT ŧ

*yawn* Good morning! ;) I had to babysit until 3am last night. Not cool. I got paid $25 though, that brings my total up to $196.55. I get paid not this Friday but next Friday so that will be good. This is all going towards Christmas presents this year and I'm thinking I need to get my parents a digi camera. I don't know what to get Gavin though. Any ideas on what to get a 5 month old for Christmas? I need to get Jenny something and possibly get Chip something too. I just don't know what to get Chip. Hmm... some people are just really hard to shop for! Like my dad... :p Well I guess I gotta fly, my mom's being bossy and making me, my dad and my brother clean up the yard while she plays on the computer. >:< She really makes me angry...

ticosmyham
11-16-2003, 02:43 PM
November 16, 2003

I am in a great mood today, and the reason is that yesterday, I waited 9 hours in line to get front row to a great concert....and i DID!! And I ended up meeting the two preformers! And their dancers!! I am on cloud 9!! :D :D :D