PDA

View Full Version : Chin Tickles & Eye Kisses (with Sandy)

PayItForward
11-16-2003, 09:27 AM
I promise this will be the last new thread I post……well at least for a couple of days ;)

NB. Between my birthday, holiday, double pillar hood and new cat. Steve & me have been posting like there is no tomorrow.

‘I need cuddles’
http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ChinTickles1.jpg

‘Tickles needed on this cheek’
http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ChinTickles2.jpg

*Eye Kisses*
http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ChinTickles3.jpg

‘Mmm, Nice tickles’
http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ChinTickles4.jpg

*Purr*
http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ChinTickles5.jpg

Leaning against me purring loudly giving me eye kisses
http://www.jennykenwright.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/ChinTickles6.jpg

How cute is he !?!

sirrahbed
11-16-2003, 09:46 AM
I am confused again:rolleyes: - nothing unusual of course - is there a "Paysforit" AND a "PayitForward"??? This is Sandy right?? Who is from Yorkshire and who is from Sheffield??:confused: :confused: Well, whatever :D These pictures look like the wonderful Sandy and I am delighted to see them!!! WHO has Sandy?? He looks so happy and contented. Has he met any of his siblings yet? Has he climbed into a lap yet? Oh I wish I could reach out and give his a scratch and chin rub. I would love to kiss that furry cheek! Orangies are my absolute favorite and this fellow looks like a purrfect companion. I am SOOO glad he now has a family to love and pamper him again!! PLEASE do not stop posting pictures, I can never get enough!! Thanks!!:D :D

PayItForward
11-16-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
I am confused again:rolleyes: - nothing unusual of course - is there a "Paysforit" AND a "PayitForward"??? This is Sandy right?? Who is from Yorkshire and who is from Sheffield??:confused: :confused: Well, whatever :D These pictures look like the wonderful Sandy and I am delighted to see them!!! WHO has Sandy?? He looks so happy and contented. Has he met any of his siblings yet? Has he climbed into a lap yet? Oh I wish I could reach out and give his a scratch and chin rub. I would love to kiss that furry cheek! Orangies are my absolute favorite and this fellow looks like a purrfect companion. I am SOOO glad he now has a family to love and pamper him again!! PLEASE do not stop posting pictures, I can never get enough!! Thanks!!:D :D
LOL. Sorry about the confusion.

I'm Jenny posting as PayItForward.

My partner Steve posts as PaysForIt (He choose the name to joke about my name)

We both live together in the town of Sheffield within the county of Yorkshire in England :D

We are jointly owned by George, Milly, Milo, Treacle, Bramble, Tigs & new boy Sandy.

PS. Steve really needs to update his signature !!

sirrahbed
11-16-2003, 10:14 AM
Oh this is too funny - but I am catching on - DUH - and so - has Georgie and Tigs done any more cuddling? Has Sandy met any siblings? Oh please keep posting pictures of Sandy. He is my new absolute favorite!! KISS KISS TICKLE TICKLE SCRATCH SCRATCH

catcrazylady
11-16-2003, 10:15 AM
Don't you dare stop posting pictures!!! We want to see all we can of this beautiful Sandy!!! I can't believe how well this is going!He is going to be a lap kitty for sure! Have any of the other kitties met Sandy yet?

PayItForward
11-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Tigs & Bramble have managed to run briefly into his room, as they both sit outside his room and wait for the door to open and run fast.

Bramble didn't see Sandy, as he was in the sofa bed base but Tigs just stopped dead and looked at him and Sandy looked back.
I picked up Tigs and chucked him out.

I'm not sure when we'll introduce them, I want to make sure Sandy is really settled in first.

I might leave it up to Sandy, when he shows that he wants out of the spare room. He seems quite happy at the moment.

Well there will be introduction pictures at some point. ;)

Randi
11-16-2003, 10:28 AM
Sandy is simply gorgeous! :) He surely is telling how much he appreciate being with you. What a fast adjustment - he looks SO relaxed. :D

Give him scritchies from me, and Fister sends purrs to a fellow orange. ;)

bluekat
11-16-2003, 10:41 AM
Sandy is gorgeous!:D Looks like he's settling in pretty well:)

jazzcat
11-16-2003, 11:15 AM
He looks like he is adjusting quite nicely. What an adorable boy!!

Miss Meow
11-16-2003, 02:51 PM
Sandy is beautiful, congratulations! He is such a bright shade of orange - is there any way you can get some pics in the natural light so we can see how luminous he is??? :)

RedHedd
11-16-2003, 02:54 PM
Aw! Sandy has a little nose freckle! So cute! "Eye kisses" -- I've never heard that term but it sure does fit - it's such a look of love and another one for the PT dictionary! ;)

kimlovescats
11-16-2003, 03:17 PM
Love these pictures... please keep on posting them!:D

PayItForward
11-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
Sandy is beautiful, congratulations! He is such a bright shade of orange - is there any way you can get some pics in the natural light so we can see how luminous he is??? :)

I'll have a go but I am recharging my camera battery. Opps,I must of been taking to many photos. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
11-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Sandy sure is gorgeous and seems to be adjusting very well in your home. :) Hopefully the introductions will go as smoothly. He sure looks like a sweetheart and I'd love to many more pics of him.:) BTW my cats give me eye kisses too. :D

rg_girlca
11-16-2003, 06:25 PM
Awww Sandy is sooooo cute. Once a lap cat, always a lap cat. I'm looking forward to seeing the intro pictures. Hope all goes well with that.
It's good that you are holding the intro's off until he is completely settled, but from the looks of it, I don't think that will be too long.
Congratulations on taking in this beauty.

jenluckenbach
11-16-2003, 07:04 PM
I picture that Sandy is the same BOLD orange that Lucas is. He is very gorgeous and a great "accent" cat against a back drop of black cats. :D

kuhio98
11-16-2003, 07:55 PM
Congratulations on your new baby. He looks like he is settling in just fine. When we adopted Cammie last March she walked around wide-eyed for weeks. She doesn't seem to understand eye-kisses at all. Kuhio and I used to do that all the time. Cammie just looks wide-eyed at me like I'm an axe murderer or something. How wonderful that Sandy is snuggling so soon. He's a beauty. Also, the name Treacle -- is that the name of what we call molasses? Seems like my Canadian cousins asked me if I wanted some Treacle cookies once and we figured out that it was molasses, but I can't remember for sure. Thanks for the great photos of your family.

CatDad
11-16-2003, 08:40 PM
Jenny, I am so happy to see that Sandy is settiling in so well, and so fast.:D He is really a gorgeous orange boy.

Also, you should know that there is no way that you can post too many pictures. If that was the case I think I would have been booted out a short time after I got here.:eek:

Well, give Sandy some rubs, and eye kisses for me.

Oh yeh, Keep posting the pictures!!!!!!!!:)

Barbara
11-17-2003, 03:41 AM
He definitely doesn't look shy or timid:)

And yes, his bold orange is gorgeous.

IttyBittyKitty
11-17-2003, 04:31 AM
Sandy sure has made himself at home! And boy is his coat striking, I've never seen such an orange orangie (except for the lovely Toby of course)

What a cutie, don't stop posting pics of your beautiful kitty brood!!!

Vio&Juni
11-17-2003, 06:30 AM
Oh, he's so cute! And has nose freckles :)

catmandu
11-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Headbumps , Chin Tickles and Kitty Kissies from the Found Cat Hotel , here in the Colonies!

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-18-2003, 06:38 AM
He is adorable - and such a bright orange colour - really striking. I am so glad he has found such a great forever home!