PDA

View Full Version : Sabin is gone :( "thanx" Klaus :(

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 06:01 AM
I just canīt believe it.....................................

Klaus (Some people know, that heīs mumīs boyfriend) was driving car to us, to go to picknick. Dogs was playing in the garden, and Sabin (actually I donīt know why) runed out of garden to garage, maybe he heard that Klaus is coming, and wanted to see him, but Klaus didnīt saw Sabin and then he drived on Sabin, and sheīs gone forewer! I hate this man, how he couldnīt see saw dog? He was saying me many sorries, but I canīt forgive him. Picknick isnīt going today...... Iīm one with my dogs in my room, on fist floor is Klaus and mum, and yeah, Deina too....... I canīt understand, that is really happened.....

Iīll miss you very much Sabin, you was, you are and you will be Sabin forwer! At first I cried, but I donīt know why, I just canæt cry, I cant say any word........................ :( :( :( :( :( :(

Tomorow I need to go to get Anka, but I donīt know Iīll can this .......

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 06:03 AM
http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/sabin_baby.jpg
http://foto.inbox.lv/albums/elfiite/Daba/sabin.jpg

11-16-2003, 06:51 AM
oops, sorry to hear about Sabin :( :( ! Don't put all the blame on Klaus, please; I can NOT believe that a man would really do this on purpose...... . And, who knows, maybe Sabin returns :confused: :)

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 06:55 AM
I didnīt understand you sentence, maybe Sabin retrurns? We called vet, but it was too late.. Sabin is gone forever :( :( :(

primabella
11-16-2003, 08:38 AM
Lut I believe Sabin passed on...:(

I am so sorry. :(

Karen
11-16-2003, 08:46 AM
So sorry. Sabin will live forever in your heart, and we know she is playing now at the Rainbow Bridge. We were just discussing yesterday how all cars should have little cameras mounted in the rear of the car - some models especially, it's impossible to see anything that's right behind the car. Dear Sabin, please check in with my Sheba at the Rainbow Bridge - she's a GSD mix and the best dog ever, and she'll show you around.

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 09:39 AM
:( I miss her .....

Rio and Me
11-16-2003, 09:52 AM
when its not there time it must be a terrible shock!!!
sorry i dont have any other words!!!
what did he say about it? sorry/itsonly a dog or it was in the way its not my fault???
it may inticate if it was intentional?
and man can do this to a dog!!! just look at all the Neglet/abuse cases!!!!
Well just get the other dog she needs a home a you have one for her!!! you maybe saving her life!!! (allways remember you wont be replaceing Sabin
Ky and Rio

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 10:05 AM
OF COURSE Iīm not going to replace Sabin.... She always will be Sabin and no one cpuld replace her .....

Actually Klaus said very many Sorries and right, he said, - it wasnīt my fault, Sabin just runned to car.....:rolleyes: She had never runned to cars..... I really hope, that Klaus didnīt lie, he didnīt it special ..... But why Sabvin just runned from garden? I donīt understand :( :( :(

bluekat
11-16-2003, 10:17 AM
Oh no:(:(:(:( I'm so sorry to hear that:(
RIP sweet Sabin....just remember that she's playing at Rainbow Bridge now and watching over you.

KYS
11-16-2003, 10:25 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Sabin.
She is in a happy place ,
and will be watching over you from heavon.

Tonya
11-16-2003, 10:27 AM
I am so so sorry, GR. I know no one will replace Sabin, but hopefully Anka will take some of the pain away.

What a rough start with Klaus. You were already having a hard time accepting him. Ii highly doubt that he did it on purpose. If he loves your mother, I am sure that he really wants you to like him. That would be the last thing he did. I am sure he feels horrible right now.

slick
11-16-2003, 10:45 AM
Oh GR I'm so sorry for the loss of sweet Sabin. I'm sure Klaus did not do it on purpose. Please give it some time and then sit down and talk to Klaus. Hugs to you and I pray that God will bring some comfort to your heart.

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 10:53 AM
You are really nice people. For luck Deina, Klausīs doughter is Ok... But my hear not allow me to accept Klaus at the moment... maybe later......:(

Dogz
11-16-2003, 10:55 AM
**Hugs** I am so sorry.:( It is really sad when an animal passes. I hope that you will accept Klaus, did he say that he was sorry? RIP sweet Sabin, have fun at the RB.

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 11:15 AM
Well, yes he said Sorry

Dogz
11-16-2003, 11:16 AM
This may sound kind of mean/stupid, but did he sound sorry, or was it just like, "whoops, sorry."
:(

Snuggles
11-16-2003, 11:19 AM
I read about Klaus in another post... I am very sorry-

Moose
11-16-2003, 11:25 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your wonderful Sabin. As hard as it may be to lose her, please remember that she is now at the Bridge, where she can run and play to her heart's content. :) Please don't hold a grudge with Klaus....I'm sure he didn't mean to do it. I promise you, he probably feels badly about what happened as is just as crushed as you are. :(

Albea
11-16-2003, 11:37 AM
So sorry to hear sweet Sabin is gone.
Here's the German translation of the "Rainbow Bridge" story, in case you didn't know about it.

GENAU auf dieser Seite des Himmels gibt es einen Ort, der Regenbogen-Bruecke heisst.
Wenn ein Tier stirbt, das jemandem hier besonders nahe stand, dann geht dieses Tier zur Regenbogen-Bruecke. Da gibt
es Wiesen und Huegel fuer unseren speziellen Freunde, damit sie herumrennen und miteinander spielen koennen. Da gibt
es reichlich Futter, Wasser und Sonnenschein und unsere Freunde haben es warm und gemuetlich.
ALLE die Tiere, die krank und alt waren, werden Gesundheit und Kraft wiedererlangen; die, die verletzt und verkrueppelt
waren, werden wieder ganz und stark - genauso, wie wir sie in unseren Traeumen von vergangenen Zeiten erinnern. Die
Tiere sind gluecklich und zufrieden, ausser einer Kleinigkeit: sie vermissen jemanden ganz besonderen, der
zurueckbleiben musste. Sie alle laufen herum umd spielen miteinander, aber der Tag wird kommen, wenn eines ploetzlich
innehaelt und in die Ferne schaut. Seine leuchtenden Augen sind voller Entschlossenheit, sein erwartungsvoller Koerper
zittert. Ploetzlich faengt er an, von der Gruppe wegzulaufen, fliegend ueber das gruene Gras, tragen ihn seine Beine
schneller und schneller.
DU bist entdeckt worden, und wenn du und dein besonderer Freund sich endlich treffen, werdet ihr euch in freudiger
Wiedervereinigung aneinander festhalten, um nie wieder getrennt zu werden. Glueckliche Kuesse regnen auf dein Gesicht,
deine Haende liebkosen wieder den geliebten Kopf und wieder einmal siehst du in die vertrauensvollen Augen deines
geliebten Haustieres, so lange abwesend von deinem Leben, aber niemals abwesend von deinem Herzen.

DANN ueberquert ihr die Regenbogen-Bruecke gemeinsam....

Autor unbekannt...

GrShepherd
11-16-2003, 11:50 AM
Itīs nice story.........

He said - Ooh my good, what I have done? I didnīt saw her! Sorry....

popcornbird
11-16-2003, 01:15 PM
OMG! :( :( :(

I'm so sorry! I don't know what to say. :(

{{{hugs}}}

EssTer
11-16-2003, 02:06 PM
Iæm really sorry about your wonderful Sabin! :(

G.P.girl
11-16-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Albea
So sorry to hear sweet Sabin is gone.
Here's the German translation of the "Rainbow Bridge" story, in case you didn't know about it.

GENAU auf dieser Seite des Himmels gibt es einen Ort, der Regenbogen-Bruecke heisst.
Wenn ein Tier stirbt, das jemandem hier besonders nahe stand, dann geht dieses Tier zur Regenbogen-Bruecke. Da gibt
es Wiesen und Huegel fuer unseren speziellen Freunde, damit sie herumrennen und miteinander spielen koennen. Da gibt
es reichlich Futter, Wasser und Sonnenschein und unsere Freunde haben es warm und gemuetlich.
ALLE die Tiere, die krank und alt waren, werden Gesundheit und Kraft wiedererlangen; die, die verletzt und verkrueppelt
waren, werden wieder ganz und stark - genauso, wie wir sie in unseren Traeumen von vergangenen Zeiten erinnern. Die
Tiere sind gluecklich und zufrieden, ausser einer Kleinigkeit: sie vermissen jemanden ganz besonderen, der
zurueckbleiben musste. Sie alle laufen herum umd spielen miteinander, aber der Tag wird kommen, wenn eines ploetzlich
innehaelt und in die Ferne schaut. Seine leuchtenden Augen sind voller Entschlossenheit, sein erwartungsvoller Koerper
zittert. Ploetzlich faengt er an, von der Gruppe wegzulaufen, fliegend ueber das gruene Gras, tragen ihn seine Beine
schneller und schneller.
DU bist entdeckt worden, und wenn du und dein besonderer Freund sich endlich treffen, werdet ihr euch in freudiger
Wiedervereinigung aneinander festhalten, um nie wieder getrennt zu werden. Glueckliche Kuesse regnen auf dein Gesicht,
deine Haende liebkosen wieder den geliebten Kopf und wieder einmal siehst du in die vertrauensvollen Augen deines
geliebten Haustieres, so lange abwesend von deinem Leben, aber niemals abwesend von deinem Herzen.

DANN ueberquert ihr die Regenbogen-Bruecke gemeinsam....

Autor unbekannt...
wow i understood some of that!

Gr-- i'm so so sorry for your loss {{{hugs}}]
i'm sure Sabin's playing happily on the rainbowbridge waiting for you

ticosmyham
11-16-2003, 04:52 PM
I am so sorry! It is very hard to lose a pet, and Sabin will always have a place in your heart.

rg_girlca
11-16-2003, 05:12 PM
Oh what a horrible accident to have happened. I am so sorry for the loss your precious Sabin.
I pray and hope that you find comfort and peace in the fond memories you made together.

R.I.P. Sabin.

Sabin's sweet memories will always remain forever in your heart.

carole
11-16-2003, 05:17 PM
I was incredibly sad to read your story, this is so tragic, I am so sorry for your loss, the pain and hurt you feel right now, just is so overwhelming, nothing anyone can say or do to ease it, just know though we are all here for you, and with you through this sad time.

I am sure Klaus is feeling terrible about what happened, he would not have meant to hurt Sabin, please try to forgive him, in time you will I am sure, but right now, you will be hurt and angry, and that is very understandable.

Take care and HUGS to you, thinking of you., with my deepest sympathy.

lovemyshiba
11-16-2003, 08:05 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
I know Sabin was a special girl, and now she is your angel, and will be watching out for you from heaven.

Rest In Peace, Sabin.

dukedogsmom
11-16-2003, 08:35 PM
Here it is. Hope you like it.
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/sabinsig.jpg

Rottieluver45
11-16-2003, 09:23 PM
Aww! I`m so sorry for your loss!

Rest In Peace Sabin

11-17-2003, 02:40 AM
Oops, sorry for misunderstanding your message :( ; I thought sabin had run away! I am so sorry for your loss...:( :(

lynnestankard
11-17-2003, 04:17 AM
I'm so sorry GR - of course your hearts breaking - we've all lost a dear pet at some time - and we all understand exactly what you're going through {{{Hugs}}}.

You'll never replace Sabin - that goes without saying - mourn him and cry your tears - don't let the anger you feel stop you grieving for much-loved Sabin.

R.I.P. Sabin - play at RB with all our dear pets - you'll never be forgotten.

Lynne