PDA

View Full Version : Birdie

shais_mom
11-16-2003, 01:24 AM
CONGRATULATIONS on being COTD Birdie!! You are so close to me!!! I go to Findlay all the time!!! Only about a half hour away:)
Enjoy your day!!

CatDad
11-16-2003, 01:47 AM
You look like such a wonderful lady Birdie, and I am glad that you mom got you some kitties to be mom to.;)

Keep up the good work with your family.:) You sound like such a great kitty and so sensitive too.

CATGRATULATIONS on being COTD, and I hope you get lots of extra love and treats.

Dan Holder
11-16-2003, 05:20 AM
She's a beauty, with the true tabby "M" on her forehead. Her pose looks like she knows how important she is to her human. Good luck.

framboise
11-16-2003, 06:18 AM
Hello Birdie,
Congratulations to be COTD;)
For sure you deserved it. You look gorgeous, sweet and really clever. I'm sure you never leave your humans when they are not feeling well.
You are a wonderful cat and I wish you a beautiful life.;)

Lillycat
11-16-2003, 06:48 AM
what a lovely tabby.....my fav kind of cat....even findlay brings back fond memories of when i drove by there so often on the way to bowling green to visit one of my daughters who was in grad school there.....enough of the memories.......congrats to a beautiful cat of the day!!!!!

tatsxxx11
11-16-2003, 07:39 AM
Good Morning beautiful Birdie! How prettily you pose for your photo, sweet Tabby girl! I agree with Dan...you exude such understated confidence and quiet dignity!:) You and dear brother Bogey had a rough start in life but what a happy day that was, the day your forever family welcomed you two into their lives! I'm so sorry to learn that Bogey passed away so suddenly. But his legacy of love, loyalty and gratitude lives on in you! Your family (and your furry siblings!) are truly blessed to have such a sweet, gentle and devoted furry companion! Thanks to your family for sharing your story with us! You are a perfect choice for our extra special Sunday cudos! Congratulations to beautiful Birdie, Cat of the Day! Lots of love and purrrs to you sweetheart from me and mine...(Mr. B and Oliver!:D)

sirrahbed
11-16-2003, 08:30 AM
Hi Birdie, You are a very beautiful tabby. I love your sweet calm eyes and it sounds like you are a wonderful surrogate "mom" to your sisters and an empathetic companion to your human! What more could a human want? You are truly beautiful and regal and I hope you have an extra special day as COTD!!! :)

Bari_d
11-16-2003, 09:47 AM
Birdie, what fabulous furrrrr you have! It is so thick and your stripes are painted on with purrrrfection (God is good at that)! So glad your purrrson got you your "babies!" Could we see photos of them too????

Catgratulations, lovely girl - it is such a pleasure to meet you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

momoffuzzyfaces
11-16-2003, 11:55 AM
Birdie
How lovely you are! I'm so glad you have a happy loving home and two adopted 'babies' to keep you company. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too.:D

catmandu
11-16-2003, 12:16 PM
Bodacious Birdie , what a sweet little Tabby face , you have. and only a yeatr old which meand that you and your Guardians have so much quality time together! All meeews from the Found Cat hotel and Shelter!

sirrahbed
11-16-2003, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
Bodacious Birdie

Bodacious Birdie - I LOVE that! Birdie IS bodacious and Rubenesque. Has your mommy read any Kathy Reich's novels? Her character is Temperance Brennan who also has a cat named Birdie - I have always loved that name for a cat!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-16-2003, 04:39 PM
Hi beautiful Birdie.:) You sure are a gorgeous tabby cat and I'm so glad that you now have 2 sisters to keep you company. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

rg_girlca
11-16-2003, 04:47 PM
Oh Birdie, what a gorgeous tabby you are my dear. I was so sad to read that you lost your brother Bogie at such a young age. He will be waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge, when the time comes for the two of you to be reunited again.
What a smart meowmie you have to realize that the loss of your brother was too much for you and brought in Kleo & Cricket to help you overcome your pain.
What a sweetie you are to take these two under your wings.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.:D

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.