PDA

View Full Version : Me and Breeze are in trouble!

Aspen and Misty
11-15-2003, 11:16 PM
We went to State College tonight and went to Barnes and Noble and Wal Mart. Well while out at Wal mart we bought the dogs some toys. When we came home my dad went out to get some stuff but didn't brign in the toys so I went out to get them. Well our one door sometimes doesn't shut and it didn't tonight so Breeze let herself out. I called her to me and she of course came to me. I got only the toys, no bags, nothing like that. The neighbors were pulling out of there drive way so It was very crucial for Breeze to stick by my side till we got inside but she didn't have her coller on and I didn't want to grab her by her neck or anything so I ran up the drive way so she would chase me.

Now fast forward about a half hour. I'm sitting here on the computer putting the final toushes on "Raising Someone Else's Puppy" Chapter one (a book on Breeze) and there is a knock at the door. It's midnight and someone is knocking on our door :eek: So I open it up and it's our neighbor with a flash light in hand?? He is like is your dad home, and I'm like Yes he is hold on and my dad comes to the door and he is like "My sister just left my house and saw someone messing with your vehicles and when she pulled out of the drive way they shut the doors and ran back behind your house!"

I was like :o That was me, LOL. I went out to get the dog toys and my dog followed me out so I ran up the drive way so she would follow me. He laughed really hard and walked away. I'm sure they will be talking about that one for awile!!

Ashley

Dogz
11-15-2003, 11:27 PM
LOL, Ash, good thing they didn't turn you in for going into your own van!:p

Shelteez2
11-15-2003, 11:28 PM
LOL
It's nice you have neighbors that watch out for your house like that though :)

Dogz
11-15-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
LOL
It's nice you have neighbors that watch out for your house like that though :)

That would be kinda scary if someone was watching my house all day!:D

Aspen and Misty
11-15-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
That would be kinda scary if someone was watching my house all day!:D

Acctually I was touched. It was sweet of him to come over and inform us! He could have just shook it off and not bothered with it. But instead he came over and told us so that some time during the night the "person" didn't come back.

I thought it was very nice, but extremly funny :D

Ash

Dogz
11-15-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
Acctually I was touched. It was sweet of him to come over and inform us! He could have just shook it off and not bothered with it. But instead he came over and told us so that some time during the night the "person" didn't come back.

I thought it was very nice, but extremly funny :D

Ash

I think it is really nice too! I am sure he wasn't just sitting there watching your house.;)

anna_66
11-16-2003, 08:17 AM
That was so nice of them to be so conerned! Great neighbors:)

Just don't vandalize your own vehicle anymore;)

Aspen and Misty
11-16-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by anna_66
Just don't vandalize your own vehicle anymore;)

::Sigh:: I'll try not to :p I have to admit, I steal doggie toys from my own van ::cries:: I just can't help it!