PDA

View Full Version : Wrong kittie?

PaysForIt
11-15-2003, 07:52 PM
Sorry for the size of the file ( 6MB ) but is this really a the scared kitty we brought home a few hours ago?

The cat that refused affection?
The cat that bit it's previous adoptive parents?

Sandy vid (http://www.piftails.co.uk/images/cats/sandy.avi)

I think they've given us the wrong cat...

aly
11-15-2003, 07:59 PM
Hehehehehe, you guys got another cat!!! CONGRATS!

Just goes to show you what a little TLC can do :) What a wonderful kitty haven your home is!

krazyaboutkatz
11-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Wow! Another cat! :D I only have dial up so it will take a while for me to open this up.
I just saw it and he looks very comfortable with you.:)

jenluckenbach
11-15-2003, 08:03 PM
could someone please tell me what happens in the video.:(

PayItForward
11-15-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by jenluckenbach
could someone please tell me what happens in the video.:(
He is an attention seeking, highly affectionate cat. :D

First thread on Sandy
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37918

sirrahbed
11-15-2003, 08:09 PM
It is a dark video but I can see plenty of petting and stroking and happy ears soaking it all up!!:D :D How wonderful! Am looking forward to snuggly lap pictures of Sandy!!

rg_girlca
11-15-2003, 08:25 PM
Awww P.I.F. this is just wonderful. Sandy was just lapping up all those petties. It was great to see. He's so cute.
Lets hope the intro to your other cats goes just as well.

catcrazylady
11-15-2003, 08:40 PM
I can't see it either but I'm guessing you have already turned him into a snuggle bunny!!! YEA!!!!! That was so fast! Imagine what it will be like in a few more days!!! HOORAY! for Sandy!! He had to be so lonely and in need of his own special person again!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being there for such a sweet kitty!! I'm sure Sandy will reward you with loads of orangy love!!! Can't wait to hear more!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

AmberLee
11-15-2003, 09:11 PM
Wow! Heartwarming!

Steffi N
11-15-2003, 09:16 PM
For anyone who may be having trouble seeing the video, originally it opened in RealPlayer and all I saw was a black screen. Changing to QuickTime allowed me to see it.

What a contented cat enjoying all those pets! Sandy is already so happy in his new home. Has he asked for and gotten his first belly rub yet? :)

CatDad
11-15-2003, 10:17 PM
You guys were worried. BAAAHHH:D

I knew that it would all work out and that Sandy would come around. Alright, I admit that I thought that it would be longer then ONE day from your description of his recent past.:confused::D I am really happy to see that he is loving up already.

I could see the video, but it played at like 3 time normal speed. I could still see it, but everything moved really fast.:)

Anyway, keep us updated and enjoy your new friendly boy. Give him a few head scratches from me too.:)

Craftlady
11-15-2003, 10:20 PM
What a special guy. Soft heart here for orange cats :)

Prairie Purrs
11-15-2003, 11:06 PM
Such a sweetheart! Looks like he's figured out that he's got a wonderful new home, and he's darned happy about it. :D

IttyBittyKitty
11-16-2003, 05:12 AM
...who knows when he's onto a good thing! I have cruddy dialup so I am going on what everyone else is saying, but frankly I'm not surprised!! :)

ChrisH
11-16-2003, 05:17 AM
Oh, boy! That is so wonderful!!:D He certainly knows he has found the home and humans he has been waiting for! :) :) :)

PaysForIt
11-16-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Steffi N
For anyone who may be having trouble seeing the video, originally it opened in RealPlayer and all I saw was a black screen. Changing to QuickTime allowed me to see it.

It should play in Windows Media Player if you're having trouble.

Randi
11-16-2003, 08:07 AM
Aww, Sandy is a wonderful boy! :) I'm SO happy for him - and you. Reading the first bit had me worried, but seeing the video clip has me convinced that he's now in the right home! You have done all the right things! :D

Btw, the clip dissapeared half way through, but the sound was still on.

Looking forward to see and hear more about him!

kimlovescats
11-16-2003, 03:14 PM
How WONDERFUL!!! Sandy is just "eating up" all those rubbies, and I believe I hear PURRING!!!????:D

NoahsMommy
11-16-2003, 11:49 PM
What a lover boy!!! He seems quite happy with his furever meowmie and daddy. :)

Vio&Juni
11-17-2003, 03:08 AM
You definitely needed an orange cat in memory of Caramel :)

I am still downloading the video.

Barbara
11-17-2003, 03:14 AM
I can't see it in the Windows Media Player but I take the good news for granted:) :D

PayItForward
11-17-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Vio&Juni
You definitely needed an orange cat in memory of Caramel :)

;) Too right, we did