PDA

View Full Version : Picture time again!

mugsy
11-03-2001, 10:01 PM
Ok, I'm trying this again.

This is Tobey, the dog that Mike found a couple of weeks ago and seems to have found a new home. We think he is Shepard/Husky/Bull Terrier mix

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/007/B1/9B/sU/Dn55960.jpg

Here's a better picture of Tigger, you can actually see his face.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/021/9M/5Q/IA/E625025.jpg

Here's the little sicky, Daisy, with my fat body! lol

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/021/xM/UU/n5/E933608.jpg

Here's a better picture of Billy the one eyed Beagle.

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/003/9H/QC/39/E639456.jpg

This is Serenity the Boxer/Pit mix from the SPCA

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/004/J5/CT/Dm/Eq56005.jpg

Here's Shawna, the camera shy one. Can you tell?

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/038/RK/yG/u6/Ev48308.jpg

Ok, I'm done now and if you want to see the rest you can go to the webshots site and they are dog album #2

here's the address: http://community.webshots.com/user/mugsy1961

aly
11-03-2001, 10:20 PM
I seriously think all of your dogs are the most beautiful things in the world, mugsy. I cannot ever ever ever get enough! With every new picture I looked at, more and more "ooooooohhhhhhhhs" and "ahhhhhhhhhs" came out of my mouth. What a wonderful, loving, sweet bunch of gorgeous creatures. You are so lucky to have them and they are all VERY lucky to have you!

Logan
11-03-2001, 10:37 PM
Aly took the words right out of my mouth. They are all blessed to be with you, Mugsy, and I know you are blessed by each of them! That Toby tugs at my heart......but I love every one of them! :D

Sudilar
11-03-2001, 11:06 PM
They are all so gorgeous!!!! Such lucky dogs!! They are blessed to have you as their Mom!! What a great looking family!!!

RachelJ
11-04-2001, 06:31 AM
Mugsy, now that I've *met* your family, I want more than ever to live next door to you. I can see why you fell for Daisy. She is marvelous. I've never been especially attracted to Great Danes, but oh, my, she could steal my heart! I do hope she will feel better soon. And Shawna, I bet she is a good girl. I could go on and on about each one. Still haven't decided on a *favorite*. God bless your wonderful family.
And may I say you are getting quite proficient at the picture posting. See, it isn't so hard afterall! :)

delidog
11-04-2001, 07:46 AM
wow!!! great photos!!!! what a wonderful home that you have!!!! 13 doggies!!!! i am jealous!!!!!!! the deli dog

jackiesdaisy1935
11-04-2001, 10:24 AM
Oh Mugsy, you have such a wonderful family, I love seeing the pictures and I love them all, Daisy is so pretty too. I agree, I wish I lived next door to you too, that would be fun.
Jackie

AdoreMyDogs
11-04-2001, 11:53 AM
Oh my goodness are those pups beautiful! I am in love with Tobey! What a handsome fellow he is. With his coloration he kinda looks like he may be deaf...is he by chance deaf? I love light and white dogs, he's so pretty.

mugsy
11-04-2001, 01:03 PM
You guys are so good for my ego!!! Thanks for all the compliments. Tobey is definitely not deaf, he does have the male complex of selective hearing though! lol Sorry Phred. He doesn't have blue eyes, he has a serious case of red eye because the pictures were taken with a disposable camera so we couldn't adjust the flash. I wish we DID have you guys as neighbors, we wouldn't have to worry about our crabby neighbors that we DO have! hehehehe. HEY! I just thought of this. We have a house catty corner to us that's for sale. We have 1/2 acre lots and the house is about 1250 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom (but it's big)and a big laundry area with a 2 car attached garage and they are only asking 67,900 for it....what a bargain! LOLOLOLOL Any takers? OH yeah, if you get a chance to look at the photo album, you have GOT to see the picture of Daisy with her mouth all the way open.

tatsxxx11
11-04-2001, 01:58 PM
Mugsy, your family is so beautiful. I loved your albums, and kept going back, again and again, thinking how gorgeous and special each one is, and how lucky these pups are to have Mugsy & Dad to love them forever! How are terrific Mugsy, bless you for giving these babies such a wonderful home!! :) Hope Daisy is getting stronger and stronger, with less pain, every day. Hugs to ALL of them, please!!!

mugsy
11-04-2001, 02:22 PM
Sandra, Daisy is feeling MUCH better thanks. Your Star and Cody are BEAUTIFUL!! I love them. You should bring them to play with ours. I had never seen your album before, great pictures.

ilovehounds
11-04-2001, 03:47 PM
Oh I love all your wonderful babies :) But I bet you know which one I love best ;)

You wouldn't want me to live next door to you, if I did you would always be coming over and taking Billy and George back home :D I'd steal them every chance I got ...lol

mugsy
11-04-2001, 06:13 PM
You'd have to get past their brothers and sisters first! hehe But we would share, you could come over and visit those 2 any time you want. I've got the story written about their rescues and waiting on Mike to show me how to post pictures on Works.

Phred
11-04-2001, 06:48 PM
Huh? What'cha say, Mugsy? Selective what? :rolleyes:

mugsy
11-04-2001, 06:58 PM
HEARING Phred!!!!! lol See! I told you!! Just letting you know, Daisy is DEFINITELY getting better. Right now she's talking to us VERY loudly...even Phred could hear! <eg> She's trying desperately to get Billy to come over and play with her. She is the most antimated dog I've ever seen. What a personality. I wish all of you could meet her along with the rest of the troop.

aly
11-04-2001, 07:43 PM
Alright, I'm on my way to sign the papers on the house! I GET IT I GET IT!!! I said it first!!!!!!!!!! But anyone from Pet Talk can come live with me and we can knock on mugsy's door every day bugging her :D

I'm so glad sweet Daisy is better. She must have gotten tons of TLC :)

mugsy
11-04-2001, 09:43 PM
Are you sure you can handle our Indiana winters Aly? I have a friend from Dallas who lives here now and he HATES it. He always refers to Texas as the "real world." But, you're welcome here anytime. The guy is getting a little desperate to sell it. I think it's a matter that he doesn't want to have to keep coming over here to clean gutters etc. Want me to call him and tell him you're on the way Aly? We even live about 5 minutes from the SPCA! Life couldn't get any better now could it? lol

aly
11-05-2001, 12:19 AM
No I couldn't handle it, but I'll borrow your dogs to sleep with me and keep me warm :)

mugsy
11-05-2001, 12:38 AM
What would you 3 cuties think of you borrowing my poochies? Wouldn't they be pretty jealous?

Stenograsaurus
11-05-2001, 08:53 AM
Mugsy, all your animals look great but I'm in love with Tobey!!! I'm so glad Daisy will be okay. She had me worried there.
By the way, how are you feeling, Mugsy? Are you healing okay yourself?

mugsy
11-05-2001, 09:20 AM
Steno, I went to the doctor last week and he said that I could start using the leg to walk, but only with the crutches, but I get to go back to school next Tuesday, which is good. That gives me a 4 day week and then a 3 day week so I can ease my way back into it. I'm soooo ready to get back. My students, I guess, are ready for me to be back....that's unbelievable since I'm soooooo mean! I can actually drive too. I just have to get Mike to finish fixing my brakes. He better hurry too since we have 4 of the brood going to the vet on Thursday afternoon and I just don't think we could fit the 2 of us plus 4 large dogs in his little S-10 extended cab! That trip calls for the van! Thanks for asking!!!