PDA

View Full Version : Super Scooter

catmandu
11-15-2003, 09:26 AM
Scooter sure seems like the Ideal cat. friendly , Lively and just a lot of Fun. And at one year , the love between you will only grow. Love from the Found Cats Hotel!

tatsxxx11
11-15-2003, 09:46 AM
Good Morning to you Scooter, Cat of the Day!!!:) Just the "sound" of your name brought the biggest smile to my face! Then I went on to read of your long list of preferred nicknames!! Well, as they say, "a rose by any other name....":D You have the most refined and elegant look about you Scooter! But me thinks the soul of a scamp lurks beneath that poised and polished exterior!:D Hmmm, just where will we find him sleeping next??;) You're too precious, sweet Scooter! Enjoy your day in the Pet Talk spotlight, beautiful Scooter!

Steffi N
11-15-2003, 11:24 AM
Scooter, you are irresistible. You remind me of my Lovable, your fur looks so soft and silky. Like you, he sleeps wherever he wants. As time goes on your list of names will only get longer. :)You and your human can look forward to many years of love and companionship. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day.

catcrazylady
11-15-2003, 12:17 PM
AWWWWWWWWW! Scooter you are so CUTE!!! You are loaded with character!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I love all your nicknames!!

http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif HAVE A VERY SPECIAL DAY LITTLE ONE http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

momoffuzzyfaces
11-15-2003, 12:18 PM
Scooter
What a handsome boy you are! I certainly enjoyed meeting you today and reading all about you. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

rg_girlca
11-15-2003, 12:36 PM
What a very handsome fella you are Scooter. One of my RB kitties was named Scooter also.:)

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.

Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day. Enjoy.

Sunshine
11-15-2003, 01:21 PM
Scooter is just adorable. I love the name you gave him and all the nick names too. I had a kitten that liked to sleep in the sink also(years & years ago). My cat Lucky can make a bed out of anything. Scooter congratulations on being chosen Cat of the Day!

Dan Holder
11-15-2003, 03:23 PM
Bonehead? A couple of mine have the same nickname. Since Scooter is the only cat in the house, you can just spoil the heck out of him. He seems like a sweet little guy that deserves it.

krazyaboutkatz
11-15-2003, 07:57 PM
Hi gorgeous Scooter.:D You sure sound like a rambunctious little guy and I'm glad that you've found such a loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

CatDad
11-15-2003, 09:42 PM
What a handsome looking boy you are Scooter.:)

You do sound like quite the active kitty, and you have a great imagination when it comes to finding a place to rest.:D

Tell you humans that you need lots of extra love and treats today. Tell them to give you one a head scratch for me too.;)

Congrats on COTD!!!!

Cincy'sMom
11-16-2003, 01:24 AM
Congrats on COTD Scooter!!! You sure are a cutie!!! And we have soemthing in common...I'm from Findlay OH too (although I live in Toledo now)

Hope you got lots of extra treats on your special day!!!