PDA

View Full Version : These Collies need HELP !!!

ilovehounds
06-27-2001, 08:37 PM
Please get this out to collie list.. this is most disgraceful , its allowed to go on, and not enough space to foster our own breed..

N. Georgia Area/Puppy Mill/Collies/Some Without Eyes/6-26-01
Contact Ashley McLure <[email protected]> or Diana Fulmer
<[email protected]>, who writes:

We've gotten notification of a bad collie puppy mill breakup in N Georgia involving at least 16 collies. This mill
is so bad that some of the collies do not have eyes; not blind, just no eyes at all.
There's not much info avail at this point, but we're going to need every foster home we
can get & donations as well to help w/this prob. Some may have to be euthanized as they're
in very bad shape. If you know of anyone who could foster one or two of these
collies, please let me know. Collie Rescue can take some of these precious babies, but not all.
We're not set up to handle that nr of dogs. If you can open up your home, or know
anyone who'd be willing to foster, or you'd like to donate, pls contact me at this email address or at 770-237-9986. Diana Fulmer Vice President Collie Rescue of Metro Atlanta - Ashley McLure, [email protected] Collie Rescue of Metro Atlanta, Inc. http://www.collierescueatlanta.org Collie Rescue of
Metro-Atlanta, Inc.

Karen
06-28-2001, 07:49 AM
How sad! I wish puppy mills were just a bad rumor, instead of the horrible reality they are. Good luck finding foster homes, poor babies!