PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr!

stacwase
11-13-2003, 09:07 PM
I just read the "found" ads in our local paper. We live in a very small town. There were 3 different calico kittens found on the same day in 3 different areas of town. Coincidence? No way.

And to make it even worse, last night we had a terrible winter storm with very high winds from the North. It was freezing!

It's bad enough that people dump kittens - but they sure went to a lot of trouble to separate them didn't they?! They could at least have had the decency to drop them all off together in front of the vet's office or the animal shelter or something!

How cruel can people be?

rg_girlca
11-13-2003, 09:15 PM
They can be very, very, V E R Y cruel and it just breaks my heart.

CatDad
11-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
They can be very, very, V E R Y cruel and it just breaks my heart.
I was going to say about the samething.

Some people are just too stupid to live.:mad::mad::mad:

sqwelch
11-14-2003, 10:59 AM
They are animals, it makes me sooo mad, if you only try to find homes, its not impossible.

There was a story in our local paper about a breeder who was caught recently transporting puppies/kittens in a very small car. In total there was about 100 animals squashed into this car. It showed a picture of 10 puppies in a small carrier box (sick), when they got all the animals out some could barely walk cos they had been in there so long. He was sent to court and what did the judge do...........fined him £500. The RSPCA were mad cos they said all he has to do is sell 2 puppies and thats his fine paid and they didn't even ban him from having or breeding animals. Where's the justice in that :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PayItForward
11-14-2003, 11:28 AM
:mad: Some People :mad: