PDA

View Full Version : For Catsnclay

K & L
11-12-2003, 01:30 PM
Where have you been? Haven't seen you post here in quite some time!!:(

jenluckenbach
11-12-2003, 01:53 PM
This may sound cliche', but just today at work I too was thinking about Bunny. Hope all is well.

Barbara
11-12-2003, 04:56 PM
I was wondering too but after a long time I got a PM today. So she's fine and I hope she'll be back soon.

Catsnclay
11-13-2003, 12:48 PM
I'm here! Alive & well, but just have been super busy. It also didn't help that our computer wasn't working for 10 days....Jeez I didn't realize how much I use it until it was gone!! :eek:

I am finally getting back to normal. I hate to brag, but my business is picking up and I actually have to work now instead of playing on the computer!! I'm also dealing with my 88 year old great-aunt. The time has come for her to go into an assisted living situation, and I am the only one in my family that is dealing with this (my mother & sister have "great" excuses......they just don't want to do it...:o ) So I'm learning all about Medicare & assisted living arrangements........good to know for my future!! :cool:

Thanks for asking about me, hope to post more here!!

K & L
11-13-2003, 01:16 PM
Good to see you back. Hope all goes well with your Aunt situation! What a good niece you are for taking this on! Update us on the cats when you get time.

Barbara
11-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
I hate to brag, but my business is picking up

Way to go, Bunny! That's great :D