PDA

View Full Version : Please don't be surprised or mad at me...

Kirsten
11-12-2003, 11:13 AM
...when I'm taking another break now.

My life isn't easy at the moment and it's hard to explain, but I have to face things now that make me feel very, very bad; things from my past... Don't want to explain in details, but it has to do with the unemployment situation.

It's obviously not possible to find some peace again.

I'll be back when I'm doing better. I'm sorry for this post, but I don't want to leave again without a word.

Kirsten

Logan
11-12-2003, 12:02 PM
Just take care of you, Kirsten, and of course, Luna and Lilly. We will keep you in our prayers and please come here if you're in need of support. :)

Cataholic
11-12-2003, 12:08 PM
I am so sorry you are going through this difficult time, Kirsten. I will keep you in my prayers.
Johanna

11-12-2003, 12:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Kirsten... . Take a breathh as long as you need, and come back whenever you are ready!
Take care, Kirtsen :) :)

Steffi N
11-12-2003, 12:16 PM
Kirsten, my heart goes out to you. Please take care of yourself and remember that hope is always there. Give Luna and Lily extra cuddles and we hope to see you back before too long.

ChrisH
11-12-2003, 12:22 PM
I couldn`t say any better than Logan has...

Just take care of you, Kirsten, and of course, Luna and Lilly. We will keep you in our prayers and please come here if you're in need of support. :)
{{Hugs}}
Chris

slick
11-12-2003, 12:28 PM
Kirsten: please email me if you want to talk. [email protected].

Hugs to you and kisses to the furbabies from me.

sirrahbed
11-12-2003, 12:50 PM
I will miss you and your kitties Kirsten - but you need to care care of things in your life. It was very kind of you to let "family" here know - so that we would not just wonder. ((((Kirsten))))

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-12-2003, 12:54 PM
Please take care, and stay strong, for yourself and your beautiful girls!! We are always here for you!

(((HUGS)))

Julie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-12-2003, 01:22 PM
Take care of yourself and do what you need to do to get through this, and we'll be waiting for your return. Hopefully it won't be that long and Lily won't be all grown up on us. ;)

Kater
11-12-2003, 01:56 PM
I hope things start looking up for you, Kristen.
Don't forget about us--- we're all here to support you if you need it! :D

(((((HUGS)))))

jenluckenbach
11-12-2003, 01:56 PM
You will always be in my thoughts and prayers. And please remember that you have people who care about you HERE and to not stay away too long. We may not actually be able to change the things you are going through, but we can be with you all the while.

Kirsten
11-12-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks everyone!

I know you would listen to me, but it is such a long and very personal story and it goes so far back, to my teenage years... And now I have been confronted with that, for the second time already during the last couple of weeks - as if there wasn't enough to deal with already.

However, I just don't want the things I like (like PT) to be soiled with that, so I better do not come here.

Kirsten

lynnestankard
11-12-2003, 04:21 PM
{{{Kirsten}}} hope things work out - you don't have to tell us anything. Your in my thoughts and come back as soon as you feel you can. You'll be missed.

Good Luck

Lynne

Barbara
11-12-2003, 04:44 PM
Kirsten if I can help you -you have my mail address:)
Halt die Ohren steif :)

Amber
11-12-2003, 04:56 PM
Take Care Kristen!! we will miss you~

Uabassoon
11-12-2003, 05:40 PM
We'll miss you, I hope everything works out ok.

carole
11-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Kirsten I wish you well, we all face challenges in our lives, some good, some not so good, and we all have to deal with them in our own way, just want you to know we here at PT are always here to surround you with support and love, if you should need it, take much care, and I sure hope things get better for you, bye for now , but come back real soon, as we will miss you too much.:)

CatDad
11-12-2003, 06:38 PM
Kristen take care of what you need to in your own way and know that we are here for you if you need us. You will be in my prayers and thoughts and I hope for a quick resolution to what you have to do.

We will miss you and your babies while you are gone.

However, we will be here to welcome you whenever you feel you can come back.

{{{HUGS}}} to you and Lilly and Luna

rg_girlca
11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
Kirsten, there is no need to apologize, or to go into any details as to what is troubling you. Just know that we are all here for you and you have our prayers and support.

I hope in time everything will all come together and you will find peace and happiness in your life.

Take care of yourself and your furbabies.
See you when you come back.
Chin up and have faith.

Lorraine

krazyaboutkatz
11-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Kirsten, I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems in your life right now and that you need to take a break from PT. I sure hope that everything will work out and that your break won't need to be a very long one. Please take care of yourself and remember that we'll always be here for you and that we care about you,Lily and Luna. {{{HUGS}}}

catmandu
11-13-2003, 09:51 AM
We are praying that you can find employment , and a job that you really like. The Found Cats and I send our LOVE!

Russian Blue
11-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Sorry that things are not going well in your life Kirsten! :( My life has been a horrible roller coaster this past year. The only thing you can do is take one day at a time.

Please come back whenever you need to vent or for support. Hope things turn around for you very soon!

;)

Miss Meow
11-13-2003, 03:55 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with these problems. Please know that we are thinking of you and hoping you can come back soon. Will send some positive thoughts your way and hope they help :)

Kirsten
11-14-2003, 03:25 PM
Thanks everyone! :)

I'm still not doing well, but I decided I better turn back to "normal" as long as I'm waiting for the bad news to come - or not.

You have to know, usually I'm not like that, but it has really been a very hard and frustrating year and it seems to go on and on and constantly turning to the worse... Now all I can do is wait and hope to not get the news I fear.

Thanks,
Kirsten

Barbara
11-14-2003, 04:59 PM
Kirsten I'm happy to see you didn't keep your word to stay away:) :D
Pet Talk is a good place especially when you are a little down:)

And how could we survive without our dose of supercute Lily and Luna:confused:

Kirsten
11-14-2003, 05:08 PM
Yes, it's so good to have the girls these days... :)

The waiting and not-knowing is annoying... I think living my life as normal is possible is the best I can do at the moment...

Kirsten

Logan
11-14-2003, 05:47 PM
I would much rather have you reporting in, here, than not. :) I'm glad to see you back, Kirsten, and I'm keeping you in my prayers.

Logan

Kirsten
11-14-2003, 05:50 PM
Thanks, Logan! :)

Kirsten

Steffi N
11-14-2003, 06:26 PM
Kirsten, I am glad you will be staying with us. I believe that at difficult times it’s important to hold on to those things that make our lives brighter. I hope very much that all turns out well for you.