PDA

View Full Version : Just want to brag for a minute...

Tonya
11-11-2003, 11:44 PM
Well, I've been so negative lately that I thought I'd drop a bit of good news before bed. I'd mentioned before that I was taking some really tough classes. They were stressing me because they are accelerated, I haven't been to school in a hundred years, and I totally don't get them. Well, I aced the first two tests! I actually got the highest scores both times! I was surprised because there are a handful of people in there that I was totally jealous of because they seemed to comprehend this stuff like it is preschool. But...no matter what you do, don't ask me about wireless technology or binary numbers...lol. I don't have a clue, so God knows how I did so well. Prayer works, eh? :D

CatDad
11-12-2003, 12:55 AM
Congratulations Tonya!!!:D

Payers and I am sure alot of hard work paid off. You are probably smarter then you think.;)

stacwase
11-12-2003, 06:46 AM
Congratulations! Pretty soon you'll be acing all your tests and really enjoying the school thing. Are you a littl emore relaxed now?

Tonya
11-12-2003, 07:16 AM
Thank you. Yes, I think I'm getting a little more comfortable now. I was overwhelmed at first.

anna_66
11-12-2003, 07:37 AM
You sound just like my husband did when he first started school again at age 41. But like you, he aced his tests too. Guess hard work and studying really pay off:D

Ally Cat's Mommy
11-12-2003, 12:17 PM
Well done Tonya! We knew you could do it! It takes so much guts to go "back to school" - good for you!!

(((HUGS)))

Julie